5

Doyoung woke up and went downstairs. He saw Taeyong and Johnny. They owned him too but they still had to wait 3 days.
"Good Morning!" Doyoung said

They smiled at him even though they had to wait.
'Petty bet.'
Johnny stared at how Doyoung smiled and went to the breakfast table.
Doyoung was eating peacefully until he heard Taeyong and someone on the phone yelling at each other.

"Who is he yelling at?" Doyoung asked Johnny who was on his phone.
"Probably his friend Idk.." Johnny replied.
Doyoung nodded as he saw Johnny was very tall and was very handsome.

"J-Johnny? Um..I was wondering I wanted to get to know you better.." Doyoung mumbled
"God you are cute and curious-eh? Ask Jaehyun and we can go out today." Johnny smiled as Doyoung clapped his hands like a kid.

    "Can I kiss you?" Doyoung asked shyly.
Johnny sighed and shook his head. Johnny chuckled with a bit of sorrow implanted in his voice.

"Pwease?" Doyoung asked as he scooted closer
Johnny placing himself on the others lap. He wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck as he pulled Him in for a sweet kiss. Doyoung would be lying if he said he hated it. He loved it. He loved how Johnny's lips would be in sync with his as their contrast between their lips were meant to be.

Although Jaehyun wasn't here Johnny felt like kissing back no matter who was watching. Doyoung's soft lips would capture his. As he quickly took the dominance making Doyoung whimper as they shared a kiss. Johnny knew Doyoung enjoyed the kiss. They both pulled out. Doyoung's face was a blushing mess as Johnny was just laughing at his cuteness.

"Don't worry I won't tell Jaehyun if you give me a kiss too.." a voice startled them.
The two turned to see Taeyong smirking as the words escaped his mouth.
   Doyoung blushed a deep red crimson.
   He made his way towards Taeyong's lap as he wrapped his arms around Taeyong's neck as he leaned down for a passionate kiss. Taeyong gladly returned the kiss as he did it way rougher  than Johnny. There lips danced on each other's as they were in a wonderland or their own. As their lips were detached losing the sparks that they had they stared at each other. Lovingly and smiled. Doyoung gave The other two men a smile a true happy gummy smile.

    "I won't tell Jae." Taeyong said as he stuck his pink out to make a pinky promise.
   "Promise." Was the last thing Taeyong said before they heard Jaehyun come home.

      Doyoung quickly went to the other sofa and pretended that he went on his phone talking to WinWin. As Johnny was sitting on the stools and Taeyong was on the lounge chairs.

      Jaehyun arrived as he smiled and greeted them. He went to change and shower. But before he left he spoke:
   "Let's cancel this deal. You guys..own him too.." Jaehyun spoke.

     No one ever expected this answer. No one even thought about this. Why would Jaehyun be so nice? They had no idea maybe he had a good day at work. But Taeyong and Johnny felt like they have won a lottery or they even had the most happiness in their lives. They were so shocked and surprised that they felt an overwhelming amount of happiness in their bodies. They couldn't even say anything but smile.

"This will be fun." The two males thought to themselves as they stared at their target ...Kim Doyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so how is it? I haven't updated this book in forever. Ok so I was very very happy that you guys liked my other books and I can't even express this.
Have a good day you are amazing!
~lilsushiyou