12~

Doyoung stood there shocked.
   "Look who's home" the person said as he smirked at Doyoung wrapping an arm around his waist.

     Doyoung was now scared. Not knowing what the taller male was going to do to him.
"J-Johnny. H-how did y-you come?" Doyoung asked shakily.
   "I made some time. Even it takes me a whole flight to see you" Johnny spoke lowly dragging the younger towards the bedroom.

"Strip my beautiful baby boy ." Johnny chuckled.
Doyoung stripped not wanting the older to get even more mad.

    "Beautiful."
     "Pretty"
     "Priceless"
     "Flawless"
    "Gorgeous"
   "Slut." Johnny groaned as he started undressing himself making sure to caress Doyoung's sensitive places. Making Doyoung shiver.

~~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~<~~~~<|<~<~

    Doyoung was on his stomach on Johnny's lap.
"Count" Johnny spoke as he spanked Doyoung's ass a loud echo could be heard throughout the room.

"O-one ngh"
"Two a-ah"
"T-t-three Mmh"
  "F-four"
About 21 more spanks.

"T-twenty f-five." Doyoung moaned as he felt Johnny's hand roaming around his body. He moaned at this action. Johnny flipped him over as he started kissing on Doyoung's milky smooth collarbones.

   "Daddy!" Doyoung moaned loudly as Johnny had found his sweet spot.

    Luckily WinWin's room was the total opposite side of the mansion. Doyoung was moaning mess.

   Johnny grunted when he suddenly pushed his length into Doyoung's small tight hole. Making Doyoung scream to the top of his lungs. Moaning as he was pounded into.
   "Baby. You have been bad. Sending us Dirty videos and not being ashamed" Johnny grunted and tsk-Ed

     Doyoung's walk clenched and unclenches around Johnny's length. Causing the older to growl. At a inhuman pace Johnny started roughly going in and out of Doyoung as he left No mercy.

     Doyoung was whining and whimpering at least trying to talk. Johnny was ripping his insides out. Doyoung screamed when Johnny hit his prostate. Making the younger moan a bit loudly.

"D-daddy. Mmph" Doyoung moaned as Johnny attacked his lips. Causing Doyoung to gasp when he felt Johnny deep inside of him. Giving Johnny an opportunity to slip his tongue inside of the younger's mouth.

     After a heated make out session Doyoung moaned when he felt his prostate getting abused. Johnny noticed this and continued pounding into that exact same spot causing Doyoung to feel a wave of pleasure running through his body.

   "What a slut. Making your daddy Jealous? This is your punishment slut." Johnny groaned

   Doyoung felt like cumming. He moaned and screamed his throat was hurting. Tears welled up in his eyes from pleasure
   "C-can I? C-cum please d-daddy?!" Doyoung screamed
   "Do sluts deserve to cum?" Johnny teased
  "Please DADDY!!!" Doyoung screamed loudly

"Fine Cum." Johnny smirked as Doyoung moaned loudly when he released everywhere. Sweat on his forehead and his hairs sticking on his forehead. His cum all over his thighs and legs.

   "Get on your knees quick" Johnny said groaning in the process when pulling out of the hole.

    Doyoung struggled but managed to get on his knees. Taking Johnny's long,thick member into his mouth. Sucking on it like a lollipop. Scared to meet the eyes of his daddy. He yelped when he felt Johnny pull his hair making him look at the lustful eyes.

    "I am cumming. Make sure to swallow it all" Johnny said as he grabbed Doyoung's hair even tighter making the younger whimper.

     Johnny groaned mixed with a moan when he released. Doyoung swallowed it hardly when his throat was killing him like crazy. He looked up with innocent sparkly eyes.

  "D-did s-slut do a-a good j-job?" Doyoung asked

    Johnny chuckled and nodded. Doyoung struggled to stand but flinched when he felt Johnny lifting him up. Cleaning them up both Johnny laid beside him.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~

"Fuck Johnny did come back. Oh well I guess Doyoung's ass is destroyed" WinWin laughed.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~
Have a great day'
~lilsushiyou