18

So today was uh...adventure for Doyoung.

        "Can you guys stop fighting?!" Doyoung yelled at the three who were arguing.
   "Johnny shut the fuck up. You are an ugly ass fucker." Jaehyun screamed
     "OH YOU ARENT ANY LESS! Plus JOHNNY YOU TOOK MY PRECIOUS TIME OFF TO COME HERE WHEN I COULD'VE!!" Taeyong yelled loudly.

    "You two are just jealous that is it. You guys are jealous that I'm Doyoung's favorite!" Johnny replied
   "In your dreams tree."

    "Stop arguing!" Doyoung said once again attempting to shush them.

    Doyoung had enough. Enough was enough. He walked over to Them. He was the most closest to Jaehyun. He pulled Jaehyun into a soft sweet kiss. Then he went to Johnny. Pulling him into a bit rougher kiss. When he went to Taeyong he kissed him in a different style. But Taeyong didn't complain.

    "I love all three of you! Can you guys stop arguing! Please!!" Doyoung begged.
      Jaehyun smirked at Doyoung.

    "First you yell at us. Then you tease us. Then you beg." Doyoung gulped at the statement.

       Jaehyun brought the younger's waist close to him. His breath fanning over his lips.

   "Adorable,thinking you'll be in charge." Jaehyun chuckled lowly. He brought his lips to devour the red lips that were on display.

       Johnny and Taeyong didn't like the fact they weren't a part of this. They came to his neck sniffing it. Taeyong worked on his collarbone while Johnny worked on his neck.

    "You smell sweeter." Johnny said. It was the truth.

        ~>~>|>|>~>~>~>~>|>|>|>~>~>~>~>~

That's how Doyoung had a bunch of marks on his neck and collarbone and his lips were swollen and bleeding.

       Doyoung was currently sitting in the lap of Taeyong. After a lot of arguing.

     "Taeyong you b-" Johnny started
  "Itch" Jaehyun finished.

Doyoung was getting annoyed again. Like very very annoyed that it was cute. The way his face looked it was truly adorable when he was angry.

"Doie what's wrong? Are you ok?" Jaehyun asked
"Can you guys please stop it" Doyoung mumbled

Jaehyun walked over to the latter.

"Don't you dare" Taeyong spoke gripping the strippers waist.

   Jaehyun rolled his eyes. They were all silent until Doyoung spoke up.

"Im bored"
   "Same. Let's go somewhere."

    "THE BEACH!!!!" Doyoung exclaimed
   "No. To many people"Taeyong replied coldly.

    "Hmm. What about the mall?" Doyoung asked
"Sure. Let's go." Jaehyun said smiling.

    Doyoung went to change. When he came downstairs he was wearing this
Doyoung's outfit:

 When he came downstairs he was wearing this Doyoung's outfit:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.