(bonus) Chapter 14 "17th May 2006"

PLEASE READ: The next 4 chapters are just bonus chapters! They are of her past, when she was young, they are not necessary to read!
They are cringe worthy. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Thanks!

17th May 2006
He kept pacing the hospital floor, hearing his wife screaming. He wanted nothing more than to just go and comfort her.

Just as he was about to bust inside the room, the nurse came rushing out.

"Congratulations ! It's a baby girl!" she said. He rushed inside looking lovingly at his wife and the little bundle of joy resting in her arms.

He sat down beside her, She had tufts of black hair and bright hazel eyes. She was wrapped in a bright pink blanket and was sucking her thumb.

They drove back home to see all their friends waiting for them. They all talked, ate cake and had lots of fun.

When everyone gave their gift to the newest member of the family, she got... Barbie dolls, frocks, rattles, and so much more. He was overjoyed.

That day, they had got the newest member of their family- Ava Granger. It was a dream come true for him. But little did he know that she certainly wasn't  'The daughter of his dreams'.

Will she actually meet not only her father, but the society's expectations or.......

*dies from cringe*
Stay tuned!