Chapter 2: A Pure Princess (2)

I left the bed and stood up, I did a bit of stretching and there sounded a bit of cracking. But it was satisfying nonetheless. My first objective was the mirror. I did have memories of how I look, but I still wanted to see it personally.

Once I looked at the mirror, a gasp escaped my lips.

“Oh my.”

I touched my cheek with my delicate and slender fingers. To be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed by what I saw in the mirror. Even though it was my face, I still can’t believe it immediately.

I have a delicate and sweet pale face, I looked so fragile. My long silky hair straightly flowed down, it was of beautiful platinum, they glimmered like a pile of treasure amidst the infiltrating light. My crimson eyes were like blood, but beautiful to look at, I can even look so pure with those eyes of mine if I willed it to.

I was extremely beautiful. World class. I could charm any man with a single wink with this appearance. Hell, I think I might fall in love with myself if I stared for too long. Just kidding.

But seriously, many would go mad just to have this beauty. Now I think I understand why this girl, Estelia, was a sheltered princess.

With this beauty, going outside would be utterly dangerous. This would be a target of many. But hey, I’m not complaining. This was perfect. In any case, I can imagine I can do a lot of things I wasn’t able to do in my former life.

Freedom.

“Ah.”

This reminded me of something as I looked at myself.

Estelia.

This girl… had already died.

I could tell from the memory. I remember the same sensation when I was dying, Estelia felt the same. She fell high from the stairs, she rolled around as she descended. The most damage she received was to her head.

As delicate, meek, and fragile as she was, I suppose she couldn’t last long and died before anyone could tend to her. Her last moments were the last of her memories, and then I came.

What a tragic fate. Dying from falling down the stairs.

For me, it was indeed tragic. She could have at least died in a different way, like having your final stand. But, well, this girl was different from me, so yeah… maybe her kind of death was normal.

Should I say something?

Hm.

“Rest in peace, Estelia. I will put your body to good use.”

I whispered to the air, perhaps she could hear me or something. I walked away from the mirror and walked over to the window.

I smiled. The view here was magnificent. According to the memories, I am around the rear of the palace, and I should say, I am way up, third floor. I could see a few houses from here. In the far distance, several mountains covered by green forest towered.

Judging from everything I have gathered. I am in a world where it was still in a medieval age. But since magic exists — which I’m looking forward to seeing by the way — a lot may differ from my knowledge.

“I want to go out.”

I said I wanted to rest, and they said I need to rest, but I feel fine. Seriously. But it would be strange that I would go out when I just said I would rest.

Fine, I’ll wait.

I quietly stared at the view.

By the way, this body barely had any muscles. It would be a struggle to fight in this. But I don’t want to ravish my perfect and beautiful form with muscles. Back in my old life, I only made my muscles around average so I wouldn’t ruin my hourglass figure, a good appearance was essential. An attractive body and appearance had its uses during missions.