Once Again Barry Fucked Up His Life

~Authors Note~
-so I wanna apologize for this late chapter. I know alot of you have been waiting for this. I'm very for the long wait I hope this chapter makes up for it.-wolfie

Sitting up from his bed, he glanced around the room and gasped. It was just a dream. He turned his head to the empty spot on he bed.
She was gone! Where did she go? He almost started hyperventilating, only to hear her giggling from downstairs.
Barry jumped out of bed, rushing down the hall towards the staircase. As he took his first step, he lost his footing tumbling face first down the stairs. He spotted Caitlyn sitting at the counter in the kitchen.
"Fuck that's hurts." Barry said standing up from the stairs
Caitlyn paused. "Barry? Are you okay?"
"No, I just fell down the stairs." He shook his head.
Ralph cleared his throat, "Breakfast is done."
Barry walked over to the table and sat down. Ralph was surprisingly a really good cook. He poked the eggs with a fork and stuck them in his mouth.
Caitlyn glanced over at Barry, he was shoving eggs down his mouth. He ate like he hadn't ate in months. Sure Ralph's eggs were good but geez. Barry looked up from his food to see, Caitlyn's chocolate brown eyes staring at him.
"What's Wrong?"
"Nothing." He said avoiding her eyes
Ralph got up from his chair taking everyone's plates to the sink. After rinsing off the plates, he started the dishwasher. Barry started for the stairs and motioned Caitlyn to follow him. When they reached the upstairs Barry pinned her against the wall. "Mind telling me what's wrong now?" She asked playfully
He was currently pinning her to the wall. "I don't know, mind telling me why your lips aren't on mine."
She laughed. "Mocking me are we now speedster."
He put his arms on her waist pulling her into a kiss.
As his lips touched hers Caitlyn felt her knees buckling. His lips were warm, and everything was perfect.
Caitlyn could here Ralph downstairs calling their names. The kiss had ended but Barry, kept his arms snug around her waist.
"Where are you guys?" He yelled from downstairs
Barry rolled his eyes.
"I mean do we have to go down there?" Barry whispered to Caitlyn
"Barry." She looked at him sternly
Caitlyn grabbed hold of Barry's hand, and pulled him down the stairs. Now was not the time for Barry's shenanigans.
Barry groaned as they reached the foot of the stairs.
Ralph approached them happily.
"I was wondering where you two snuck off to."
"Barry had a bruise on his leg from falling.... so I was checking it out."
"Well I was wondering if Barry would like to come to town with me?" Ralph asked while crossing his fingers behind his back for good luck.
Caitlyn looked over at Barry he was staring off into the distance. She waved her hand in his face. Barry was stirred out of his daze.
"Um, yeah of course I'll go. Just uh..let me get dressed." Barry replied hesitantly
And one minute later he was ready. Ralph still, had to get dressed.
"Can I borrow your clothes." Ralph said referring to Barry
"Sure, take as long as you want."
As Ralph disappeared up the stairs. Barry and Caitlyn stood in awkward silence. Caitlyn knew exactly what Barry was thinking at this moment. Five minitues had passed by, and Ralph still wasn't downstairs.
"Barry maybe you should check on him."
"He's probally fine." He rolled his eyes
"Barry." She glared
"Fine."
Barry raced up the stairs. He opened their bedroom door just a crack. Ralph was dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. He was sitting on the bed talking on the phone.
"We're fine everything is going according to plan." Ralph replied to whoever was on the other end of the phone
"Ralph! Are you okay?" Barry called out.
Ralph peered over to the slightly cracked door. "I have to go." He ended the called and walked towards the door
"Sorry, cousin called me."
They walked down the stairs, greeting Caitlyn at the bottom of the stairs.
Barry kissed Caitlyn on the forehead. After saying goodbye they headed out the door.
"Now Raplh where exactly are we going?"
"That's a suprise but, I'm sure you'll love it."
Barry handed Ralph his truck keys as they climbed into their seats. Ralph stuck the keys into the ignition starting the car. Ralph carefully backed out of their driveway and hit the road to town.
"Are we going to Big Belly Burger." Barry grinned