I Will Love You Forever

Caitlyn wakes up cuddled into Barry's chest. She was a little confused, but then it all came back to her. Their date... Caitlyn stared at Barry and watched his chest go up and down. Knowing what happened last night she carefully got out of the bed. She tip toed in to the bathroom.
She looked in to the mirrior and saw a line of hickeys along her neck. "Great." She thought.
What was Cisco gonna say? If he saw them he would tease Caitlyn for the rest of the day. Maybe she could cover them up with make up. When she walked back into the bedroom she saw that Barry was getting dressed. She looked at his bare chest. All of a sudden her face started getting real flustered. She grabbed Barry a shirt and threw it at him.

"I thought you liked seeing me shirtless." Barry smirked

She smaked the back of her hand on his chest lightly,"Oh, you just be quiet."

He snaked his arms around her waist and held her close to his chest. Caitlyn felt warm and safe in his arms. Barry planted a kiss on her head.
"I love you."

They've said I love you before to each other many times. But why did this time feel diffrent? Was it because things were actually getting serious.

"I..I love you too Barry." She replied

After their little moment Barry got dressed. He carried Caitlyn to her house to get dressed. When they arrived Caitlyn had this nervous feeling rush through her. Maybe because she had Barry's Christmas present. Caitlyn unlocked the door and opened it to see Cisco sleeping on her couch. She had told him to puppysit for her. Barry walked over to Cisco and shook him awake. Cisco fell off the couch and hit his head on the coffee table.

"Shit." He said

Cisco looked up to see Caitlyn and Barry standing there. He quickly got off the floor and straightened up. 

"Hey Caitlyn and Barry what are you doing here." Cisco asked

"Well you know that's what you do after a date you go home. You must of been to drunk to know that." Caitlyn teased

"Oh right.. I came by to get this paper and it's apparently not here so I guess I'll be going." Cisco replied

Caitlyn mouthed a thank you to Cisco as he walked out the door. She walked up the stairs to her bedroom and closed the door. She looked around her room to see Coco in her cage. She knelt down to the cage and shooshed Coco so she wouldn't start barking.
She walked over to her closet to pick out a outfit. After getting dressed she walked down stairs to see Barry making breakfast. Caitlyn smiled. She walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Barry." She said

"Anything for you snowflake." He replied kissing her on the top of her head

"Snowflake? That's a new one." She said

When Barry finally finished cooking the last piece of bacon, they started eating. When they finished eating Barry picked up Caitlyn and ran her to Star Labs.
When they arrived Cisco was sitting at his desk with a funny looking grin and tapping his pencil on his desk. He spun his chair around to face them.

"So a little birdie told me you guys went on a date last night." Cisco said with a cheeky grin

"That's the last time I tell Felicity anything." Caitlyn replied

"But, nothing happened we just went out on a date." Barry replied quickly clearing his throat

"Yeah right." Cisco smirked

Caitlyn and Barry's cheeks were both turning red. Blushing from embarrassment. They turned their heads at each other and shook them.

"SO ArE YoU PrEgNaNT?" Cisco asked