Lots of Feeling

Barry's pov

I pulled out of the kiss and see Caitlyn running back to her car. I was confused. Why did Iris kiss me?

I said, "Iris you know I don't feel that way."

Iris responds,"Barry don't be silly."

I replied,"I was gonna ask a girl out and I'm pretty sure you ruined it."

I paided for my coffee and walked out of Jitters. I ran to my Apartment and sat on my couch to think about things. I started to cry. It was only five and my date probally wont happen. I was to tired after that so, I went to my bed. I fell asleep after a couple minutes.

(Three days later)

Caitlyn's Pov

I havent left my house for three days. I havent gone to work or even Jitters. Ive been home moping, cying, and eating icecream. I've lost contact with the world. I have around one hundred missed calls. I didn't even relize how much I loved him. Emily called I told her I was fine. Cisco keeps texting me. I tell him I'm sick with the flu. Barry well.... I was going to text him. But, I don't want a heartbreak. My phone starts ringing and its in the kitchen. I get up and see who it is. It was Cisco. I answered it to make sure it wasn't a emergency.

"Hey Cisco" (Caitlyn)

"Are you ok" (Cisco)

"Yah I'm fine" (Caitlyn)

"Caitlyn we need you" (Cisco)

"No you don't" (Caitlyn)

"Barry needs you" (Cisco)

"Yeah right" (Caitlyn)

"Hes with Iris" (Caitlyn)

"Are you sure" (Cisco)

"Yes, now I have to go" (Caitlyn)

I hang up the phone. I decided maybe today I should just leave my house for a walk. I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in to the shower and felt the water trickle down my back. It felt relaxing. It was exactly what I needed to escape from my tears. After I finish up I turn of the water. I grabbed my towel and dried my hair and body. I wrapped the towel around me and went into my bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and got got dressed.
I went to the bathroom to hang my towel up and brush my teeth. I opened the door and took a step out on the porch. I walked down the porch steps then started for the sidewalk. I started to jog around the neighbourhood. I took a good fifteen minitue walk and headed back in my house. I grabbed my keys and my phone and walked to my car. I started up the engine and started to drive.
It took me twenty minutes to get to Star Labs. I parked my car and stepped out the door. I ran to the entrance and went inside to the elavator. As soon as the elevator dinged I ran out. When I walked in I heard Cisco on the comms talking to Barry.

Barry through his mic says, "Cisco get down here NOw."

Cisco says, "Fine I'm coming."

He turns around to see me. He runs up to me and hugs me.
He says,"Caitlyn I missed you so much."

I replied, "I missed you too."

Barry says,"Guys a little help."

Cisco changed into his suit and said,"I'm coming Barry."

I replied,"What about me."

Cisco responed,"We don't have time."

He opened the breach and he walked in. I sat down and montored Barry's Vitals. I hear screaming and lots of commotion. I felt the wind in my face and hear the papers sscatter everywhere.
I turned around and Barry and Cisco were both dripping blood. I brought two med beds in the Cortex amd grabbed my doctor tools. Cisco had minor injurys so worked on him first. He had a few cuts in places. I stiched them up and then moved on to tend to Barry's wounds. I dampened a rag and started wiping the blood away on his face and legs. I then noticed a bullet wound on his arm. Barry winced in pain as pulled the bullet out of his arm with my tweezers.

I say, "Barry you need to be more careful---y--you could of died!"

Barry responds,"The bullet grazed me Cait."

I replied with anger, "Don't call me Cait."

I finished stitching his wounds then left the room. I walked down to the piepline to get away from all the stress.

(Third Person Pov)

Cisco says,"Barry dude you made her angry."

Barry responded, "I know she just makes everything a big deal."

Cisco replied,"No she doesn't, shes worried about you."

Barry says,"I'll go talk to her."

Barry sits up and winces in pain. He walked down to the pipeline knowing thats where she was. And he sits down next to her.

Caitlyn says,"Barry you should be resting."

Barry replies,"I'll be fine, right now you need comforting."

Barry keeps going,"Caitlyn you've been angry ever since you came back...whats wrong?"

Caitlyn replied,"I was only angry since you were being reckless."

She stands up before he can say anything else. Caitlyn walks up to the Cortex and then heads for the lobby. She walked to her car and drove home.

Caitlyn's Pov

I'm not sure what to do anymore. Barry's confusing me. He kissed Iris but still acts like he loves me. He probally came to his senses and relized Iris was the one he loved. I heard a knock on the door. I went to see who it was. I opened it and it was Barry.

He said, "Can I come in."

I replied,"Sure."

He walks in and we sit down on the couch to talk.

He says,"Caitlyn I'm aware you saw Iris kiss me."

He continues,"But I don't have feelings for her."

I say,"I told you I didn't feel the same way."

Barry replied,"Then why did you run away crying when you saw the kiss."

I stuttered,"I--I--I dont know."

He leans and starts to kiss me. I didn't pull away this time.

♡~Authors Note~♡

What do you guys think? I decided that finally they would kiss. Well for the second time. So how long do you guys think this relationship will last. Do you have any suggestions?

Don't forget to comment and vote

Thanks, Wolfie ❤