Early Christmas Present

Barry woke up feeling exhausted from shopping yestarday. It had taken him forever to find Caitlyn the perfect gift. He wanted to get her somthing that showed her he loved her. How much he appreciates her. It's very hard to find somthing like that. For some reason Barry had woke up at seven in the morning. Not knowing why, he just decided he'd just stay up since he was already awake. Today was not like any other day. He has it all planned out.
When he got out of bed he already knew what he was gonna do. He would first make breakfast and then go get coffee from Jitters. He was gonna make Caitlyn some breakfast and bring it to her and also get her a coffee. After work he would get ready to take Caitlyn out on a date. He wanted to reschedule their date from the other day.
Since it was so rudly ruined by Vortex.
Barry wants Caitlyn to know that she is his everything. One day he hopes to put a ring on her finger and call her his wife. After Barry got dressed he ran out the door. He ran to Jitters and picked up him and Caitlyn a coffee. When he was done getting breakfast and coffee he ran to Caitlyn's house. He opened the door since it was unlocked. Which really did worry him.
He carefully walked upstairs and opened her bedroom door. He saw Caitlyn sound alseep on her bed. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He lightly shook Caitlyn to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open. She sat up to be faced with Barry holding a breakfast tray.

"Barry what are you doing here." She asked

"Oh well I brought you breakfast and coffee in bed." He replied smiling

"Thank you Baby." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek

After Caitlyn ate her breakfast Barry dropped her off at Star Labs. Barry walked into work with a hudge smile on his face. Excited for later today. He walked up the stairs to his crime lab and got straight to work.

~Star Labs~
"Cisco it was so weird I woke up this morning and Barry was there. He brought me coffee and breakfast in bed."

"Wow, he must really love you." Cisco replied

Caitlyn was shocked by Barry's behavior. What was he up to? She shrugged it off and watched Cisco alter Barry's suit. She always wondered how Cisco made all those toys. She was much better off with science and bioengineering. Suit making would never be her thing. She couldn't wait till Barry got off work.
Before he left she remebered him whispering somthing in her ear. "Be ready." Caitlyn believed that those were his exact words. She was really confused and wondered what he meant by that. I guess she'd find out later. She told Cisco about this morning, but he didn't make it a big deal. Maybe he knows somthing, that she dosen't. Hopefully she'll have find out sooner or later.

-----
~CCPD~
Barry was just getting work wrapped up when the clock strikes four p.m. He was going to take Caitlyn on a date at seven. This date wasnt going to be one of those boring dates where all you talk about is work. No, he was going to make it a unforgettable night. This time there would be no Vortex to disturb them or cancel this date.
Barry walked down his crime lab stairs and took the elevator down. When he was was out of sight he ran to his apartment. He was going to get ready for the date. He had three hours till his date so he had a lot of time to prepare. He walked into his room and pulled out his tuxedos. There was a couple of choices for him to choose from.
After trying on all of his suits he decided on the black one. He layed it on his bed and ran to his bathroom. He turned on the water and stepped into the shower. When he got out of the shower it was five-thirty. He grabbed his suit off his bed and slipped it on. He went in to the bathroom to look in the mirror. He grabbed a comb and combed through his hair. He brushed his teeth and checked in the mirror to make sure he looked good.
His hair has gelled down and he was wearing a black tuxedo with black dress shoes. He ran to the beach with all of his supplies. He set out a picnic blanket and a picnic basket. Right by it was a bottle of wine and wine glasses. He had a couple unlit candles around it as well. He would light them before Caitlyn arrived. By the time he was done setting everything up, and spreading rose petals around the area  it was seven. He lit the candles and waited for Caitlyn to arrive.

~~~~
Caitlyn was running a little late to her date with Barry. She spent to much time in the shower and deciding on what to wear. Caitlyn ended up wearing a skin tight red dress that showed off all her curves. Caitlyn glanced at the clock as she was driving and it read 7:10. She was ten minitues late. It'll be longer if the stop light dosent turn green. When it finally did she drove as fast as she could. She arrived at the beach just five minitues later. She parked her car and got out of the drivers side. She walked along the beach shore looking for Barry. She was about to start shouting his name when she saw glowing candles. That was where she saw Barry. Barry also spotted her.

"Hey Baby you made it." He said as she walked towards him.

"Yeah." She smiled

He reached for her hand and guided her onto the picnic blanket. She sat down across from Barry. Caitlyn wanted to cry. All of this was so beautiful. She didn't think she could handle it. Barry noticed her tearing up and frowned.

"Is it that bad? I'm so sorry if it is. "

"No, Barry this is perfect." She said while connecting their lips

"I-I love you Caitlyn." He replied against her lips

They broke apart and Barry opened the picnic basket and grabbed out their food. It was a simple home cooked meal. But, Caitlyn loved it. She loved every little thing about this date. For some reason this date wasn't anything like the others. It was special. Caitlyn stared into Barry's eyes for just a moment. Seeing how the moonlight hit his green eyes. It made them look so beautiful. Barry noticed her staring at him.

"What? Did I do somthing wrong." He asked

"No. It's just your amazing and I love you." She replied lovingly

Barry leaned in and connected their lips. The kiss started gentle at first then Barry depended it. Caitlyn started to kiss him back pationetly. When the kiss ended they were both left gasping for air.

"I love you cait." He said softly

Barry picked Caitlyn up and carried her to his apartment. When they arrived at his apartment Caitlyn was a little confused.

"Barry, what are you doing? Your not kidnapping me are you." She asked sternly

He chuckled,"Absolutly not. I mean its only kidnapping if your not ok with this."

"You right." She said kissing him.

~Author's Note~
Well you guys know what happened. I loved the ending. Did you? Ok so if you guys could vote that would mean soo much to me!
Make sure to vote and comment😍😘
Thanks wolfie❤