Lose You To Love You

~▪{Previously on Hesitation for Love}▪~

Third Person Pov

Caitlyn hears a knock on the door and goes to answer it. She opens up the door to see Barry.

He says,"Can I come in?"

Caitlyn replies,"Sure."

They walk over to the living room couch to sit and to talk.

Barry says,"Caitlyn I'm aware you saw Iris kiss me."

He continues,"But I don't have feelings for her."

Caitlyn says,"I told you I didn't feel the same way."

Barry replied,"Then why did you run away crying when you saw the kiss."

She stuttered,"I--I--I dont know."

He leaned in  and started to kiss her. This time she didnt pull away from him.

~▪{Present Time}▪~

Barry's Pov

As my lips part from hers I get this feeling things are gonna be awkward between us.  I didn't want to stop kissing her. When I kissed her I felt these sparks of magic.. Like the whole world stopped at that very moment. We both stood up. She stumbled a little bit.

I said,"I-I---I guess I'll see you later."

Walking toward the door I almost tripped on the rug. Caitlyn walked up to me and gave me hug. 

She said,"Bye Barry."

I walked out the door and started runing. I felt amazing. I needed advice on this. I knew just the right person to talk to. I ran to the West house and knocked on the door.
  Joe opens the door and says,"Hey Bar what brought you by."

I say,"I need some advice."

Joe says,"Well come in then."

I walk inside and leads me to the kitchen.

Joe asks,"So whats your problem."

"I'm in love with Caitlyn." I replied

"Well did you tell her?" Joe questioned

"Well I mean I kissed her." I said

Joe says, "Barry what I think you need to do is be honest with your feelings."

I said, "Thank you Joe."

I gave him a hug and headed for the door. I ran home to think before I said somthing stupid to her. Joe told me to be honest with my feelings. But I need to know how she really feels first. I was about to text Caitlyn when Cisco called me.

I say, "Hey Cisco whats up."

Cisco said,"Barry get to Star labs..its Caitlyn...shes gone."

I hung up the phone I ran as fast as I could to Star Labs. I walked into the Cortex to see what was wrong. There was a note on her desk and in big red letters on the wall was written, "Come Get Her."  On the letter it had said, "Hello, Flash as your reading this you may relize a valuble memeber is missing, if you want her to still live give me your speed." -V

I fell to the floor on my knees crying. She couldn't be gone. Whats team flash without a happy smile and a doctor. I had to find her. I ran around the city until I was sweating and my legs were about to fall off.
I had searched for hours on end. I colasped to the ground near a old building. I needed to rest. I closed my eyes for five seconds. Then woke about an hour later. My legs felt a lot better. Something about the old building I was leaning against just wasn't right. Went around to the back to find the door. It was locked. Only one other way to get in...phase through the wall. I started vibrating  at the speed where I could go through walls. I was on the other side now. It was pitch black and damp with a cold atmosphere. I thought I heard mumbling but, I wasn't sure. I heard foot steps and hid behind whatever I thought felt like a bookshelf.

"So are you ready to tell me how to get his speed?" Said Vortex

Caitlyn replies,"Under my cold dead body."

"Your a fiesty little thing aren't you but, that can be arranged." He said

Holding her chair over a big bright deep hole. What was I gonna do? I had to play this out carefully. Acting without thinking could bring me serious consequences. But if I dont act now she could die! I ran as fast as I could and through a punch at him. This stoped him from creating the votex.
He wiped the blood off his face and said,"You think your smart well your little girlfriend will be sent into a hole.... if you don't give me what I want."

Without thinking I started to run in circles around him sending gusts of wind everywhere making him dizy. He opened one of his own portals and he fell into it. As he was falling he said,"I'll get you for this one of these days."
I untied Caitlyn from the chair and picked her up and carried her back to Star Labs.

She had rope burns and a couple cuts on her face. I tended to her wounds and told her to rest for a little while. Cisco and I talked about what happened and I watched to make sure she was fine. After an hour or so she started waking up. I ran to her side to make sure she was fine.

She said,"Barry thanks for saving and tending to me."

I replied,"I only learned from the best."

Caityln said,"So about earlier today--I."

I say,"Caitlyn about today I need to say somthing."

I continue,"Caitlyn I love you and the reasons are you make me smile when I'm down or when im hurt, when im injured you tend to my wounds and that kiss earlier felt like magic."

Caitlyn replies," I didn't know that you loved me that much, the reason I used to say I dont feel the same is because I didn't want my heart to be broken if you end up leaving me but, now I relize that probally won't happen."

Caitlyn says,"Barry Allen I love you too!"

~○{Author's Note}○~
So yes she finally admitted it. This chapter is really heart warming and it really gives you the feels. I was really happy with this chapter. I hope all of you who are reading are as well. Btw if this chapter quality is bad I was writing this around 2:00 in the morning.

Comment and Vote Please

Thanks,Wolfie❤❤