Going out to buy condoms (full length)

Start from the beginning

He walked into the candy isle and bought some of your and his favorite candy, buying stuff for after care doesn't count as him wasting money right? Right!

He walked through the store placing things like lotion, heating pads and baby wipes into his basket. Finally he arrived in the condom isle he grabbed the familiar box starting to walk away before running back to grab a second, he really didn't want to be in this situation again anytime soon.

He placed his basket in front of the cashier who looked like she wasn't that much older than him. "Is that all sir?"

"Um yes just that." His voice came out a few octaves deeper than normal, it was all part of his plan to not be recognized. He placed the money in front of him and grabbed the bag. Walking as normally as he could out the store and bolting to his apartment ones on the street.

Ones he got to his room he definitely knew it was worth it.

Jason: (I forgot my minimum for each character was 500 and got mixed up thinking it was 1000 so that's why it's so long lol)

Jason wasn't having the best of days. It wasn't terrible, no one died, but there was just a ton of little annoyances (and one big annoyance *cough Octavian*) that where driving him insane. He just wanted to see you.

You stayed in Jason's room most of the day, normally not allowed but you somehow got out of all your training do to an injury you had earlier (Jason knew it wasn't hurting anymore but having you around more? He isn't going to say no!) so deciding to make yourself somewhat useful you decided to clean around his room. His room had gotten pretty messy while you stayed there, not only because Jason didn't fully want to spend your limited time together cleaning but because of...other reasons.

As you cleaned around the room something caught your eye, the bottoms to a lingerie set you had worn a few nights prior. This would be fun. After you finished cleaning you went out to by a new set, the old one being slightly dirty (you put everything in the wash no worries)

So you walked out the store with a new set of purple lingerie ready to put it on and possibly tease Jason while he was working. You sent a photo of yourself in the set to him awaiting his replay.

~~~~

As Jason continued to fill out paper work, something that was the most mind numbing on earth, he heard a ping from his phone.

*Attachment 3 images*

"For fucks sake."

"What was that Jason?" Jason looked up to Reyna as she sat across from him in the office. "Oh sorry nothing. I'm just tired. What time do I get out of here?"  He asked hoping it was sooner rather than later.

"Um about an hour thirty. Why?"

"Just been a long day y'know?"

Reyna nodded, seeming to not look to into his excuse, she would also admit that it's been a tiring day.

(Y/n): What you didn't like?

Youi(as in Jason): You're mean to me :(

(Y/n): I was just trying to make your day better ;)

You: Yeah well I don't get out here for another hour and thirty! Now I can't stop thinking about you. As soon as I get back I swear

(Y/n): you're gonna have to hold your horses mister we're out of condoms

You: You didn't pick them up???

(Y/n): nah wanted you to

You: You're so mean