3 - The Person That Betrays

Bella's pov
___________________

"uhh- wh-when do we h-have to go- go to s-school?" I asked the girls as we walked to a nearby store.

In the E-cho school, students have the freedom to go out of the school unless it's a school day. So you see. Here we are shopping. Not that I wanted to. These girls are crazy and literally dragged me with them.

The E-cho school is also a school for troubled kids. Or more like the troublesome werekids.

"the week after next . I have been studying here for 4 years now. This is Rube's 3rd and Mal's second year." Dove said. I nodded.

"lets go and sit over there! I'm tired!" Ruby whined. Rolling her eyes, Dove turned towards her. "you meant lets go sit over there! It's a restaurant! I'm hungry!"

I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

It has been 4 days since I came to this school. So far it's been ok. I got to know a few things about the girls too.

Ruby is a beta blooded girl. She came to New York to join this school. And this is her last year here since she is a senior, in fact all of us here are seniors. Anyways, Ruby is the kind of girl who doesn't give a shit about what others think. She is kind of a tomboy. Kind of. And some students in this school are scared of her because of the eye, lip and nose piercings and tattoos all over her body.

She just hates humans, or.... In another word, any living creature in the world. Her words, not mine.

And I also got to know that anyone comes in between her and her dearest food, that person is a goner. She has an appetite of a big fatass whale!

Her parents died when she was really young. She was a beta blooded rogue like Kevin, her cousin. But one day when she was 10, she got lost and the Diamond Crystal pack found her. She lived with them for ages before she met Kevin again. With the permission of her alpha she invited Kevin to join the pack, but he didn't. He said he wants to be a rogue so he can live free with no rules.

Later she joined this school. Just like me, she didn't want to. But her boyfriend back stabbed her, causing her to get revenge on him by blowing up his house while no one is home. Apparently he was the alpha's son, which is the reason the alpha sent her away to this school.

As for Malsa... she had pretty much the lovely family. She is from Winter Ray. Just a normal pack member according to her. Her father is a warrior. She has an older brother who is also a warrior. She was a nerd back then and refused to leave her books and go to training.

She had never been in a relationship before. And doesn't really plan to. At least not yet according to her. When she gets older she would be a lady with 20 cats. Not my words, but hers.

She is really sensitive sometimes. And hates players. Except Kevin and River that is. She hates bitchy cheerleaders. And oh. She is an army. And would kill if she would be able to meet BTS members.

She joined this school because her childhood dream is to study in New York one day. And I also got to know that even though she is a nerd, she hates studying certain subjects with a passion no one can describe.

Dove... as you already know, her real name is Gabriella. Her middle name is Dove. She is from Green Rock Pack. Her mother and father weren't mates but a one night stand got what it got, if you get what I meant.

Dove lived with her mother and stepfather in Green Rock pack. And everyone love her dearly. Her stepfather is an alpha and doesn't have a kid. Which is why she is his little princess. According to her she was pretty much spoiled as she grew up. She is Little Miss Sassy.