5 - Party

Bella's dress. Other girls dress will be posted at the end of this chap.

Bella's pov
____________

"one last touch.... Mmm... ok done." Dove said putting the last bit of makeup on my face. At first I didn't agree. But you know this is Dove we are talking about. Because in the end she always gets her way.

"Oh. M. G! You look so fucking awesome! Look at the mirror! Stunning!"

I turned towards the mirror. She wasn't wrong. I looked beautiful. Stunning. I looked like me from 6 years before. The girl who loved fashion. Not the freak from now.

My makeup was dark and my lips were painted bright red. My dress was red too. A sweetheart necked long sleeved bodycon mermaid dress. It was hugging my hourglass shaped body perfectly. I was wearing a long sleeved jacket so no one will see the scars all over my arm. My hair was pinned into a bun as I suggested.

I turned around towards Dove. "th-thanks."

"oh don't mention it, babe. You look stunning. I would fu-"

"p-please do-n't say t-that." I said blushing as she giggled at me.

Dove was wearing a pink coloured high slit party dress. Her make up was fashionably awesome. With those glitters and diamonds... I definitely would give her that. She really is talented in the area of fashion.

Whereas Ruby was wearing a black leather bodycon dress with a belt which is above the knee. She was also wearing knee length black leather boots. Her make up was dark. Her lipstick was brown. Overall, her outfit matched her tan skin and badass attitude.

On the hand, Malsa wore a cute dark blue cocktail dress. Her make-up was light and simple which totally resembled her light nature.

"now girls! Here are your shoes!... Uhuh. And no! You can't say no." Dove gave us a stern look before giving me and Malsa shoes. By shoes, I meant high heels. 6 inch high heels.

I tried to argue but accepted at last. I wasn't worried about falling because I have walked on these mountain monsters before. Well, 6 years before today. But it doesn't matter, the point is that I know how to walk on them.

"come on! I think Riv and Kev are here." Dove said when we heard the knock. We went to the door, but to our surprise, only Kevin and a guy I have never met before stood there. There was no sight of River thankfully.

"oh hey, babe." Dove smiled leaning towards the guy and placed a kiss on his cheek. From the corner of my eyes I saw Ruby roll her eyes while Malsa forced herself to smile. On the other hand Kevin stood there awkwardly.

"what are you doing here, Laith?" Dove asked the guy. "I guessed that you would come to the party. I want to be your date." he smiled shyly.

"oh- ahaha. I'm so sorry, baby. But I already have a date. I can't dump him at the last minute, you know? Maybe we can go together next time?" Dove pouted. I saw disappointment flash on Laith guy's face. But he hid it pretty well.

"oh uhh yeah. Sure. Next time." he smiled. "bye, Dove."

"byeeee!"

.

"ugh! I dislike him so much! Eeh! Too desperate and annoying!" Dove faked a shudder. "and yet you still flirted with him." Ruby pointed out. "I did." she shrugged.