Chapter 1

The clique is having a great time at Nick's home. The boys, Carlos, Nick and Yanking are playing video games while the girls, Amelia and Dahlia are playing Scrabble. Yanking, the Asian guy amongst them, just wins the game. He jumps up so high and says:"Yes! I won! I won!". He does some dance moves. "Can you please be quiet?!", Amelia scorns at Yanking. "I'm tryna concentrate on this Scrabble. Dahlia is proving too tough to lose against me." Dahlia bursts out laughter. Yanking replies to Amelia;"What did I do wrong?" Dahlia gets more points which makes Amelia angry and scatters what has already been played. The rest of them laugh at her. "It's not funny guys!", she stands up from the floor and goes to sit on the couch. The boys keep on laughing and end up getting s bad look from Dahlia. They keep quiet with their hands holding their lips.
Dahlia goes and sits beside Amelia, comforting her. "Don't let failure get you completely. All you have to do is smile and be determined that you will one day get whatsoever you want. Don't be sad!", she rubs her hand on Amelia's back to pet her. Carlos goes up to them;"You said you wanted this vacation to be the best you've ever had, remember?" Amelia replies sadly;"Yeah! I said so." "Then cheer up then!", Yanking adds as he joins them too. Nick follows him from behind. He adds too;"We're always here for you. Please! Cheer up!" Amelia smiles;"Yes! I will." There's happiness in the atmosphere again. They're back to playing games but their watches ring to signify they're needed at the C.A.N.D.Y's right away. Carlos brings out his portal creator device, presses a button and a dimensional portal's created. They all walk into it starting Carlos. The portal closes and they're gone.
Nick's Dad comes down the stairs and sees the TV on and the scattered Scrabble on the floor. He places his hands on his waist;"Where're these kids now? I'll have to put things in place." He groans and tidies up the place.