The line went silent before Sabito spoke up again.

"It's a girl, isn't it?"

My eyes widened.

"Am I that easy to read? How'd you know?"

"What!? I actually got that right!?? No way haha!" Sabito teased.

"Yeah yeah, very funny." I rolled my eyes at his games.

"Alright, so...what exactly happened?"

"Well-"

"Hold that thought, I'm coming over." He interrupted.

"Okay then."

"Okay, be there in a bit." He said as he hung up.

"That means I have to clean my apartment." I said looking around.

There was paperwork, and dishes that I was too tired to deal with scattered about. It wasn't super gross and messy, but it definitely did not look nice.

I got up and began to organize papers and placed them in their respective places.

I then moved onto doing the dishes, but all I did was move them from the living room and into the sink as there weren't many dishes.

Most of the time I get take out or go to the convenience store.

Not the most healthy, but at least I'm eating and drinking water. If I'm feeling fancy, then tea.

Thinking about tea, I began thinking about (y/n) again and how badly I needed to see her, or even just hear her voice.

I knew she didn't want to see or hear from me, but I couldn't help but have the urge to go see her.

Maybe she really does feel the same way and wants to see me...

Who am I kidding, she doesn't. I might not hear from her for awhile. I can only hope Sabito gives me some good advice.

Sabito didn't live far from me, it was about a ten minute walk between our apartments.

So after about ten-ish minutes of cleaning and sulking, there was a knock at the door. Before I could get over there, it was opened as Sabito had let himself in.

There was a blur of orange as he came in and quickly took off his shoes.

"I'm here!" He said walking in.

"Yoo." I said indifferently as I put the last dish in the sink.

"You know if you don't clean those soon they'll just he harder to wash." Sabito pointed out.

"Not in the mood to do dishes."

"You're never in the mood to do anything." The tangerine teased.

Sabito made himself comfortable on my couch as I made a bag of popcorn for him.

I would say 'us' but it turns into him just eating it all.

"One or two bags?" I asked.

"I already had lunch...so two please." He laughed.