Chapter 17: League Verus Meta Liberation Army

Start from the beginning

Moving back to the battles themselves, the doctor was watching and hearing everything. He decided it was time to play his hand slightly as he decided to wake Gigantomachia up slightly early so that he would arrive on time for the battles in Deika City! As such, the giant blasted out of the ground where he was sleeping and started his trip as he picked up the smell of Shigaraki but also Izuku who was the legacy of All For One's brother since Gigantomachia knew to keep a track of both of them.

Switching back to the Deika city battles, we could see the politician rallying people via his quirk which annoyed Izuku a bit since this was just drawing the fight out so Izuku powered up his quirk a bit and just blasted a punch in the direction of the van but missed since it was a bit of a distance which gave the van time to move away. "Annoying..." Izuku muttered as clones of twice and spinner went after the van while others went towards the tower where Izuku and Shigaraki moved towards.

"Hey Shigaraki, humor me on a question that had always bugged me since the summer camp?" Izuku asked as he punched a guy in the face which sent him flying into a group of other members. Shigaraki made a sound that meant Izuku could ask what he wanted to ask as he decayed a group of people so Izuku took that as a chance to ask the question he really needed to know for why he joined in the first place. "It's always bugged me on how you guys always found my former class. The U.S.J. then the Mall where you choked me, and then the summer camp which the school told us they tried to hide the location.... how did you always find us?" Izuku asked as he broke a man's leg and sent him into a window. 

"Really?" Shigaraki asked and Izuku nodded his head as he said yes. "It's always bugged me, UA was meant to be the most secure school which you have broken several times in their faces which I am sure annoyed the rat," Izuku said as he did a punch down the street wiping out a group of people that had taken out some of the twice clones in front of them. "Ah, the U.S.J. was done by destroying the gate where Kurigirio warped into the staff room... it isn't hard to gather the general location of the room with how many people have gone to that school before from all of the departments. The mall was a pure accident on you and my meeting and then the summer camp... well, that was done by us having someone watch out for the busses. UA generally holds the summer camp roughly the same time every year so we had someone watching for the busses and then Kurogiri just followed from a distance to your location since he could warp to places you couldn't see. Then we just waited for a few days for your guards to be relaxed and boom we attacked the camp. Does that answer your question?" Shigaraki said and Izuku froze for a second which Shigaraki noticed and saw the deadpan expression Izuku had on his face.

"Really... UA always believed they had a mole! It's why they came after me because they... WOW! If I ever meet Nezu face to face again then I am going to laugh in his face at how dumb he was for not planning for something so simple like what you guys did!" Izuku said with frustration because he was really frustrated about how simple the league's plan was on finding the damn camp because he was right. The school did hold the summer camp roughly the same time each year so it would have been easy for them to do the plan the way Shigaraki said they did! Shigaraki just had a smirk on his face at Izuku's frustration as they both continued down their path towards the tower with the clones doing most of the work.

While this conversation went on, a clone of twice had managed to make it into the tower since they overpowered all of the people guarding the tower. As such, the elevator door opened to reveal Re-Destro and Giran who were bounded in a chair. Twice started to make clones of himself while making clones of the league members since he knew he could make clones of himself faster but do both at the same time which speeds the process up. He would make a double of himself who would make a double again but also make a league member and this just kept repeating until they had the entire league more or less.