These kinds of thoughts sped through my brain, but they stopped when I heard his reply.

"Oh no, I don't mind with them knowing we live together. I'm proud to have an amazing girl for a roommate and can't wait to show it off!", Adrien smiled. I froze for a minute before smiling back. 

//

We were now in the library, looking for books that would help with the project. I and Adrien looked on one side while Alya and Nino looked on the other. We still haven't asked them to come over yet. I hope things go well. 

My wish wasn't fulfilled.

Cause the next minute, screams were heard as Chloe got chased by a hairdryer. I knew I had to transform but... THIS IS PRICELESS!!!

HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!

I grabbed my camera and took a photo before going somewhere to transform. Mullo looked at me deadpanned and I just awkwardly smiled and looked away.

"Macy!! she could get hurt!!", She groaned.

"I know!! but you gotta admit, it was hilarious", I smirked at her. She paused for a bit before sighing in defeat.

"Okay, it was pretty funny", she admitted and I laughed.

"Okay then, MULLO, GET SQUEAKY!!!", I transformed and jumped over, to find LB and Chat already on the scene. I quickly got onto the hairdryer, trying to control it with my whip.

"I got wind that you were blown into a hairy situation", Chat commented as he stood on top of a shelf.

"Fewer puns, more action!!", LB yelled as I laughed and continued tackling the hairdryer. We ended up defeating it. 

"Hey, that guy looks pretty sketchy", Chat commented as he gazed up into the second floor. Gotcha!

LB and Chat jumped on one side. Are they stupid? if they both jump on the same side then it's obvious the villain will run off the other way. 

I facepalmed as I sneakily jumped the other side. I saw him slowly backing away and knew that it was a jackpot. I wrapped my whip around him trying to make him immobile, but he ended up drawing ice near my foot after spotting me. Damn. He then escaped. I sighed as the ice disappeared and walked towards LB and Chat.

I wonder where he went.

"He sure has a way of illustrating his point", Chat commented as I helped him up. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

//

So we are currently at Chloe's hotel since Nathaniel is targeting her. I can't blame him, I mean, she isn't as bad as the other bullies, but she is pretty mean. It doesn't affect me, since I've been through much worse, but it might affect these sunshine classmates of mine.

"It seems that Evillustrator is targeting you specifically. Is there a particular reason for that?", Chat Noir asked.

"What! no way! everybody adores me!!!", Chloe boasted. I sneakily let out a laugh.

"Yeah, 'cause you are so adorable", I whispered while LB just said it out loud. It was a twin thing. Also, we were being sarcastic. 

"Yay!! Ladybug called me adorable!!! We have to take a picture together!", Chloe exclaimed as she ran over and tried to take a picture with Mari. The person in question just groaned and looked away. 

To be honest, I find Chloe very adorable. She may act like a brat, but she still has the heart to admire a hero. Maybe she turned out this way because of misguidance. If she was loved and guided the right way, she could change!