♡COME TO THE OTHER SIDE♡

Oi oii!!

Welcome back to another book with me! And if you're a new reader, Hi! Welcome and thank you for taking a chance on this book.

This would basically look like any other fanfiction to you guys but I just wanted to let y'all know that it's really important to me. There are so many parts in this book that I've actually cried while writing and I don't even know why. I just feel extremely emotionally attached to this book and we haven't even began yet.

This book makes me feel so soft and warm inside and I hope you get the same feelings while reading this. I hope you feel all the emotions I've tried to convey through the characters.

Description

In search of a perfect present for his sister, in a Witch shop, Louis comes across a green book and is instantly intrigued by it's beauty and falls in love with it's colour. Being an animator, he uses the new book as his character sketch journal and writes down about his character called 'Lover boy'. But what happens when he wakes up to a beautiful boy in his kitchen, cooking breakfast for him? What happens when he realises that the boy in front of him is none other than his own fictional character, Lover Boy? And most importantly, how twisted would it be for Louis to be stuck with the boy with eyes the same shade of green that Louis has recently fallen in love with?

Disclaimer and warnings

> This is totally a work of fiction. A fan fiction to be specific. And it's only available on Wattpad. (No I don't use ao3)

> This is a One Direction fan fiction, so it may contain some inside jokes and references that only directioners would understand. So don't you dare complain if you don't understand.

> Specifically, this is a Larry stylinson fic (Harry Styles + Louis Tomlinson) so it's gonna be gay af.

> There are going to be some other characters and ships, gay or straight. So if you don't like any celebrity or ship that I added.... Leave! No one cares. I don't want any one commenting "ew why is she/ he in this story" or "ew no they don't look cute together". No one asked.

> This is MY work, from outta my brain and ideas. If you dare steal my shit, I will sue you! All rights reserved©

> There is going to be smut and strong language. So yes, it's mature.

> There is going to be homophobic/transphobic comments and characters at some parts and it could be triggering.

> Since there are homophobic characters, there might also be scenarios with verbal and physical bullying.

> There might be more triggers but you will be warned (I'll try me best) before the chapter.

> No hate comments! Criticism will be appreciated but hate towards me, my writing, any person in the comments or even any celebrity that plays as a character in the book, will not be tolerated.

> Enjoy! Feel free to leave comments, point errors and suggest editing.