⥼t w e n t y - e i g h t ⥽

Start from the beginning

"Johnny picked it himself."

"He's obviously never been to someone's wedding."

Taeyong showed a mysterious smile, getting Donghyuck's attention.

"What that smile supposed to mean?"

"You might not know this one, but your uncle actually was planning to get married before. Two times."

"But it was a failure as he's still single."

"The funniest part is that he was trying to marry the same guy twice without knowing that it was the same one. That happens when you decide to marry someone when you're drunk. He fell in love at the first sight once and asked the guy to be his husband but got rejected. Then he met him again but didn't remember him from the last time and was brave enough to ask that again. And guess what?"

"He was rejected twice by the same guy."

"Yes. And when he found out that, he decided to do background search about him only to know that he's a gang member, sometimes working as a wedding organizer."

Donghyuck didn't tell it out loud, but he was sure that the gang in this context was somehow related to the Chinese gang.

"He should have started from dating," Donghyuck shrugged.

"He doesn't have time for dating. He wants to marry right away," Lucas said, obviously listening to their conversation.

Well, that explained why Johnny wanted Mark and Donghyuck to marry the same day they met.

Donghyuck was told to open the curtains whenever he was finished changing. Jungwoo was telling Donghyuck that he looked great in everything but the brunette was hesitant. He thought he looked fat in one suit while in another his ass looked like Kim Kardashian's. The pants were obviously too big while the jacket was so tight Donghyuck thought the buttons will pop out.

"We'll take this one."

Donghyuck glared at his dad, who lost the patience in seeing his son disagreeing with everything.

"This one is ugly!" Donghyuck sounded like a whining kid.

"I don't really think Mark would even look at your clothes. They would be on the floor at the night anyway," Taeyong growled under his breath, making Donghyuck blush.

"Still! I want to look pretty. It's the first and the last time I'm marrying someone."

"I'll see what I can do to make it look better," Taeyong let out a sigh as in defeat but didn't think about staying in this section more.

Yes, it was only one section. There was a lot Donghyuck still had to go through. When they reached the wedding garter section, Donghyuck thought they were chokers. He tried to put it on his neck, almost tearing it apart and cursing when it didn't work as he thought it should. Taeyong facepalmed, while the staff ladies ran to Donghyuck and explained what it was.

"A Bridal lingerie?" Donghyuck asked, confused. "Where do I even put it?"

"On your thigh, under your pants, sir," the staff explained. "Your husband will have to remove it, sensually or not, and throw it to someone behind. The one who catches it will be marrying next."

"What do you mean sensually?" Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows.

"He can take it off with his teeth or simply use his hands–"

"Teeth!" Donghyuck excitedly shouted and turned around to pick the prettiest one.

After that went other accessories. Donghyuck wanted a lot of things to be in his hair. He loved the hairpins and fake flower crowns. He almost lost his mind when he reached the section that had beautiful and expensive necklaces and accidentally shifted to Dongsook. Just by the sight of jewelry.