Chapter 14: Confrontations

Start from the beginning

They were shocked to see a giant that suddenly laid waste to their hideout building in one strike as he broke the ground. Everyone was confused about who this individual was but Izuku wasn't... "If I remember correctly from the little information I heard... I believe this is Gigantomachia!" Izuku said and the monster turned slightly to Izuku who spoke and sniffed before his face turned into one of rage. Everyone was confused, why the giant in front of them suddenly got enraged as the giant pulled his arm back ready to attack but was stopped by a voice calling out to him.

 Everyone was confused, why the giant in front of them suddenly got enraged as the giant pulled his arm back ready to attack but was stopped by a voice calling out to him

"Gigantomachia calm down! That young man isn't opposed to the master! The legacy has fallen to our side!" called out the voice from the radio on the giant's neck. The giant suddenly stopped as Shigaraki spoke up, as he recognized the voice which surprised Izuku as Shigaraki said it was the doctor's voice. 'That is the doctor's voice? It seems familiar to me for some reason!?' Izuku thought but didn't put much time into it since he was staring at a giant that had a radio on his neck that somehow knew Izuku was holding the legacy which Izuku knew meant One For All!

The giant seemed confused and so did the others on what was going on about a legacy. "Remember why you are there Gigantomachia. You are there to test the successor of All For One, Tomura Shigaraki." said the doctor's voice which the giant nodded his head at but spoke as well as the giant asked if Shigaraki was truly the successor of All For One as he askes him to prove his worthiness. This triggered a battle between the League of Villains and the giant which even with Izuku's ability to go to 50% of One For All proved impossible to win currently as they were all wiped out due to the overwhelming power of the giant.

'Dear god! How is he so strong as he can take 50% of One For All!' Izuku thought as his body was sore from being thrown around like a ragdoll. Even using the other quirks only allowed Izuku to cause some damage to the monster as he was the one that caused the most damage and lasted the longest due to danger sense giving him so much help but at one point Izuku just got so exhausted that the giant defeated Izuku. Soon though the Giant stopped as they could hear Gigantomachia complain that the master's successor was weak. "Even though he obtained the legacy he himself is weak with his men. The legacy was the strongest though not to its full power." Gigantomachia said as he burst into tears. 

At this point, the doctor calms back on again and introduces Gigantomachia as All For One's loyal bodyguard which freaked Izuku out since he was sure none of the past users knew of this or they decided not to clue him in on it the last time they talked when he got danger sense! Gigantomachia tells the doctor that he wants to accept Tomura Shigaraki, especially since he obtained the allegiance of the legacy but he was still too weak. It was then that the doctor explained that Gigantomachia possessed multiple quirks but was sent into hiding after All For One received his initial injury by All Might. Dabi yells out that this isn't a nice gift from the old leader which the doctor agrees with since he says that Gigantomachia is fiercely loyal to All For One which means gaining the loyalty will be a challenge that has somewhat been accomplished with the allegiance of the legacy which against confuses everyone once again on what the legacy he was talking about.