Chapter Eighteen; Masaru Bakugo

Zacznij od początku

"I already told the guy everything."

"That's not what I am talking about," he motioned for an officer to come over. "Take Mrs. Bakugo to get some water to calm down and take her to the hotel. Don't forget to inform her husband." The officer nodded and gently pulled Mitsuki off the couch.

"Now," Aizawa started. "A few weeks ago Bakugo had something similar happen to him. Then, he blew, screaming, and his quirk setting off. Now, we are going to see the security footage that the Bakugo's have installed in that room and we are going to see what happened. I know that you weren't present when Bakugo first Seized but I need to know why you weren't. Don't think I didn't hear Ashido screaming for you on the phone."

"I-'' Kirishima gulped. Endeavor started to grow impatient and tapped his foot rapidly on the floor. "When I tried to leave Bakugo's dorm I like, I couldn't breathe and B-Bakugo had the kind o-of the same thing b-but it wasn't until he fully left downstairs then-that ha-happened to him." Tears didn't stop flowing down Kirishima's cheeks.

"Elaborate," Endeavor ordered.

"I w-went to his dorm and th-the power went out in his room. So, we went to go see if my room also lost pow-power, and then we both like, like um-"

"Collapsed?"

Kirishima shook his head, "Like a panic attack but worse. Like someone made us."

Aizawa nodded and glanced at Endeavor who spoke up, "Who do you know that knows about this? Knows the most?"

"Um," Kirishima thought for a moment. "I t-think Todoroki. He called Bakugo this morning and I didn't even think Bakugo would want h-his number."

"Shoto?" Endeavor asked, uncrossing his arm.

Kirishima nodded.

"Okay, we will talk with him as well. I heard your parents aren't home, where are you staying?"

"I was," he wiped his nose, "I was supposed to stay with Bakugo." Aizawa nodded.

"Well, you can go back to the dorms. No students are there but you are still allowed in, just check in with Present Mic since he is usually there to grade papers, okay?" Kirishima nodded again. "Bakugo's strong," Aizawa said, trying to reassure the redhead boy. "Officer Takahashi!" Aizawa called.

She came jogging in when she heard her name being yelled, "Yes, sir?"

"Could you please take Mr. Kirishima to U.A. and make sure he gets in the dorms safely?"

"Of course sir," she looked at Kirishima and gave him a warm smile, "Come, dear." Kirishima followed her outside where people in the neighborhood had swarmed around.

"There's a reason they called us," Endeavor pointed out. If this was a normal burglary it would've been in the hands of the police but clearly, that wasn't the case. "He's strong?"

Aizawa nodded, "Very strong. Which means-"

"Something was stronger," Endeavor finished off for him.

"Exactly," respond tired. He huffed and sat up from the couch he was just sitting on, "And right now I don't think this was coincidental." He turned to the man with flames around him. "And I think your son is keeping something from us."

.

.

.

"Mr. Bakugo, I need you to calm down-"

"Calm down? My son is there for heaven knows what! If you want me to calm down then heal him! Protect him! You knew that he was being targeted which is why you placed the dorms but you can't even protect one god damn child!" He yelled at the hero.