Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, everyone. Good night."

The crew all sighed happily after being witness to Wang Bao's inner beauty, bidding him a loud goodnight in return. Finally Wang Bao was able to get into the room and he leant against the closed door, out of breath and energy. Rara had begun crying again because of another round of lightning and thunder, and Nakai tried to soothe him by walking around the room while patting his back. On the window sill close to Nakai's side of the bed, the shell Lani had given Wang Bao was still sitting on the window sill despite the rocky movement, and Nakai picked it up, handing it to Rara as a distraction. A flash of lightning lit their room with an intense a white light, the shell glowed with the colours of a milky opal, before Rara could be frightened from the loud thunder, Nakai covered the small boy's ears, muffling the thunderous noise. Slowly Rara calmed down the more he played with the glowing shell and Nakai sat on the newly cleaned bed. Wang Bao wanted to get into his own bed but Nakai stopped him, saying seriously.

"You're bound to fall out or bash against the wall, sleep in the bed tonight."

Rara also called Wang Bao over and he didn't refuse this time. On the bed, Rara sat happily with Wang Bao and Nakai on either side of him and he continued to play with the shell, holding it under the light above them to see it glow again. Although they were laying in the bed, Wang Bao and Rara would sometimes roll around with the ship's movement. Now that Rara was happy, he found it fun, but once they were asleep, it would cause problems. Nakai laid on his side and stretched his arm out. Wang Bao moved away thinking Nakai wanted more room, but Nakai made a come hither gesture to make Wang Bao come closer. With Wang Bao and Nakai pressed against Rara, the small boy laid back against the soft mattress tiredly. The warmth of the two bodies lulled Rara to sleep easily, and he kept the shell clutched in his small hand while snoring softly.

Wang Bao wanted to sleep too but he was too aware of the large warm hand pressed against the middle of his back. Nakai was lying opposite Wang Bao with his eyes closed, but he was also awake. He could feel someone staring at him and when he opened his eyes, he caught Wang Bao quickly shutting his eyes. Nakai chuckled quietly at the childish behaviour, and used his finger to scratch between Wang Bao's shoulder blades; the pressure was only light enough to tickle and Wang Bao began to fidget, his eyes still shut. When the sensation didn't stop, Wang Bao opened his eyes to give Nakai a warning glare. Nakai stopped for a little but when he saw Wang Bao close his eyes, he started tickling Wang Bao again, only this time his hand moved to Wang Bao's waist. Wang Bao jerked and almost knocked against Rara because of the sensation. To stop any more tickling, Wang Bao removed Nakai's hand back to its original position on his back. Wang Bao thought it was over and was finally on the verge of sleep, when Nakai poked his cheek.

With the last of his patience, Wang Bao twisted his head and caught the thick finger in his mouth, biting down. Nakai laughed quietly while shaking his finger still inside the wet cavity. When Wang Bao showed no signs of letting go, he surrendered by saying quietly.

"Okay, Okay. I'll stop now."

Nakai watched as Wang Bao glared at him, giving his finger another firm bite before loosening his jaw. Nakai slipped his finger out and placed his hand on Wang Bao's back again. His thumb gently rubbed over his shirt, and it was long before Wang Bao also fell asleep. Nakai looked at both people in his bed and thought back to Wang Bao's swollen belly after sex. His large belly had been resting against Nakai and it made him feel something he hadn't felt before. When looking at Rara sleeping between the two of them the same feeling returned. Unlike earlier, Nakai felt reluctant to push it away this time.

. . . . . . .

The storm lasted for two days and Nakai had to train Wang Bao in different sections of the ship. First they tried the dining area but the long table was bolted to the floor, making the space too cramped. Next, Nakai took Wang Bao to the second lower deck where they hauled the fish during their fishing jobs, but the machinery took up too much space and the storage room was too cold. Finally, Nakai decided to practise in the corridor outside of the cabins, it was large enough for sparring as long as the opponents weren't giant sized. By the time the skies had cleared, Wang Bao had sparred with everyone on the ship aside from Nakai, Pou and Rara. At first the sessions had been hard on his body, but now Wang Bao felt being thrown into realistic fighting situations had helped his mind's reaction to fighting, and he was impressed at how his body was getting in better shape.