I place Tara in her crib and zip the net before making my way over to Zac, wanting to share the conclusion I've made.

Zac was on his phone laying on the bed. I sat down at his feet, causing him to look up.

Zac's eyes reach mine , then they travel down to my exposed shoulders, he takes in the towel that I have wrapped around myself.

Zac sits up with a smile on his face. He grabs my hand and then with his other hand he unwraps the towel.

My jaw fly's open as I cover my chest and look over to Tara who's still sleeping.

Before I can protest, Zac grabs me by my waist, sitting me in his lap and leans back.

"Zac!" I whisper-yell.

"Yes my love?" He answers nonchalantly.

"Tara?!" I say as if it was incredibly obvious, which it should have been.

"Hmm," he put his fingers to chin, acting like he was thinking before sitting up.

One hand wrapped around my throat while the other trailed slowly up my naked thigh.

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet." Zac smiles as his hand reaches my clit.

I breath out quietly, already turned on and wanting him.

He circles my clit slowly at first, then he speeds up.

It takes everything in me to stay quiet.

After a while of torture, Zac takes his hand away from my clit and towards my core.

He rubs two fingers against my entrance before speaking.

"TskTsk. Dirty little girl. Your soaking just waiting for me. Tell me how bad you want me." He demands.

I feel a pit of butterflies as I listen to him talk.

"Zac, not with Tara in the room," I whispered, my thighs involuntary moving against his fingers, trying to cause some friction.

"It seems you have forgotten the rules, little girl." Zac's face is inches from mine before he pushes me aside and stands up.

He walks over to Taras crib, unzipping it and laying Tara on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask, confused.

Zac picks up the empty crib and walks into the bathroom with it before coming back out and softly grabbing Tara and disappearing again.

Confusion was clear on my face as Zac walked back out, shutting the bathroom door.

"Why'd you put Tara in the bathroom?" I asked him, genuinely confused.

Zac pulled his shirt over his head in one swift movement before he started tugging on the button of his jeans.

"Well, Tara is not in the room, and you've been a naughty girl. Remember what I told you happens to naughty girls?" He was in front of me as he finished his sentence, pinching my cheeks and causing my lips to squish together.

He leaned down and quickly pecked them before pushing my back on the bed.

"Answer me, little girl!" Domination was written on his face, his voice growing louder and causing me to shiver.

"Y-yes s-sir," I whispered.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me? And do everything as I say?" His voice was husky and growing deeper by the second.

I don't know why I was so nervous. But this side of Zac always turned me on.

I sat up a little, pulling Zac between my legs by the band of his boxers.

"Yes sir," I whisper and I look up into his Gray eyes.

"Hmmm, then I want you to take control." Zac backed away before laying opposite me on the bed.

I felt my cheeks burn red before I crawled over to my mate. I straddle him, kissing his lips all the way down his neck.

I feel my fangs growing, so I sink my teeth into Zac's neck and let his blood flow into my mouth.

My body was filled with warmth and love and desire.

My hands pull at his boxers, yanking them down his legs.

His large member was pressed against my belly button as I straddled him.

Without thinking, I closed my bite and lifted up to sit on him.

It took me a few seconds to get adjusted to his size, but once I did I started slowly bouncing up and down.

Zac placed his hands underneath me to help in case I got tired.

Hearing Zac's harsh breathing got me dripping.

I bounced as fast as I could.

"Slow down little one," Zac growled, and I did as he said.

Zac lifted me up and flipped our positions, putting himself over top me.

Without saying a word, he forced himself into me, causing me to groan.

"Z-Zac!" I managed to get out.

Zac lifted one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder. He drew his hand back and slapped the side of my thigh with force.

I winced.

Zac pushed in me slowly and brought his other hand around my neck.

"Take a deep breath because you won't be breathing until I cum in you."

I look up with a shocked face. "W-wha?"

"You heard me, and you have 10 seconds."

I felt my pulse quicken as I delayed. I felt Zac's fingers tighten a little, so I brought as much air into my lungs as would allow.

Zac started slowly, bringing my other leg over his other shoulder and squeezing my knees together.

Ripples of fear and pleasure shot through me as Zac tightened his grip, cutting off my air.

He stroked slowly in and out of me.

I brought one hand up and placed it around his hand over my neck, and brought the other around the back of his head.

20 seconds go by and I'm unbothered.

Another 30 pass and I already feel myself growing.

My lungs start to pinch and I feel Zac start going faster and faster.

"Good girl. Your doing so good." he encouraged.

I shuddered at his words, pulling his body closer to mine.

Zac goes faster and faster, and my lungs start to scream for air.

I feel Zac tremble as he slows, pushing all the way into me.

I start to feel dizzy as Zac releases his hand.

I gasp for breath for a few seconds before calming down.

Zac pulled me close to his chest and ran his hands through my hair.

"You did so good neonata. I'm so proud of you."

He kissed my forehead and rubbed my thighs and back, and I leaned into him, closing my eyes.

"I love you, Z- er...babe," I whisper against his chest, almost forgetting his rules.

I felt tired, more so then I had for weeks. I pulled the cover around us and cuddled closer to my mate.

"I love you more my queen," he whispered and kissed my head.

Zac rubbed my back as I fell asleep.