-36-

Zac PoV

Delilah has been out for a day and a half now. I've missed her so much, but at least she's getting the worst over with.

I can't wait to teach her how to fly and use her wings, how to transport and get anything she desires with a snap of her finger...I might actually keep that one to myself, so I can always spoil her.

I set up decorations all over the house, and got her tons of gifts.
Me and Tara baked cakes and snacks for her, and Tara painted pictures and hung them up over the walls of our room.

I sighed and sat at the foot of the bed, watching my mate sleep. She was so beautiful.

I heard Tara crying from downstairs, so I went to check on her. I opened the door to her room to see her in the middle of the floor, tears staining her cheeks.

She extended her arms to me, and I picked her up and held her to my chest.

"Hush now, little one. Everything is okay." She calmed down a bit, and called for Delilah.

I brought her upstairs and laid her next to Delilah, and laid next to them. Tara fell right asleep being besides her mom. I looked up to the ceiling and let my thoughts wonder to a little Zac running around, and drifted off peacefully to sleep.
_______________

I opened my eyes and yawned, still looking to the ceiling. I turned around slowly, trying not to wake Tara, to find Delilah eyes open and looking at me while rubbing Tara's back.

I gasped quietly and a big smile landed on her lips.

"Your finally awake my love! Happy 19th birthday." I sat up and crawled over Tara to Delilah's other side, sinking my face into her neck, breathing in her calming scent.

She ran her hands through my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I've been asleep for two days? Ew I need a shower!" She laughed quietly and sat up, pushing my away.

I whined and pulled her closer, I missed her so much I didn't want to let go.

"I've got two days worth of bed head! I need a shower," she said sternly.

I looked up with the biggest puppy dog eyes I could muster.

"I've been without you, just give me cuddles for a while, please."

She sighed and laid back down, hugging me close to her. I smiled, knowing I got my way.

I staid with my nose in her neck for nearly two hours, just listening to her heartbeat.

She made me feel so happy and like I was floating. Just a touch calmed me and her sent was so addicting.

Delilah pushed me away eventually, and this time I let her.

I hated the space between us, but she wanted to take a shower.

"Be quick please so we can cuddle again." She giggled and nodded, heading into the bathroom.

Once I heard the water start, I knew I had around 20 minutes to get all her breakfast up here.

As quietly as I could I climbed the ladder down and gathered all her favorite fruits and pastries, eggs and bacon, and a big glass of orange juice, as well as a vanilla cold brew coffee, her favorite morning drink.

I sat everything up in an aesthetically pleasing way, and went into the closet to change.

I put on black ripped jeans and a black polo shirt. I picked out a black dress for Delilah that would accentuate her body, knowing she would love it.

 I picked out a black dress for Delilah that would accentuate her body, knowing she would love it

I opened the bathroom door quietly and hung the dress up next to the shower.

I knew she would take thirty minutes with her hair and make up, so I woke Tara up and took her to her room to pick out an outfit. I wasn't too good with toddler fashion, so I picked out a simple black overalls outfit so she would somewhat match Delilah.

I heard the water turn off and swooped Tara up and ran to the ladder

I heard the water turn off and swooped Tara up and ran to the ladder. I sat Tara on the bed and handed her a pastry to keep her preoccupied, and piled some of the gifts for Delilah in the corner.
_______________

I was right about it taking her 30 minutes, but when she walked out she looked drop dead gorgeous.

My jaw hung open as I looked her up and down.

Her normally wavy hair was straightened down her back and she had natural makeup with a black lipstick.

The black lipstick is what made her look so sexy, she could pull anything off.

Delilah laughed and teased, "are you going to say something or are you just going to stare."

I was up in a flash and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I tightly embraced her.

"You are so breathtaking my love. I'm the luckiest man on earth."

She sighed contently and hugged me back.

"Mommy!" Tara was bubbly and excited to see her mom awake.

Delilah pulled back and ran to the bed to pick up Tara, and then finally took in the set up before her.

She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Z-zac! You did all this for me?" She ran over to me again with Tara still in her arms. She placed a kiss on my lips, and I held on, savoring the first kiss in over 48 hours.

When she finally pulled away, I smiled. "Anything for the love of my life. Now!! Eat, I'm sure your starving! "

She giggled and sat on the bed and started devouring food like she's never eaten before.

I watched her happily, knowing nothing could ever take her away from me now.