-32-

Zac PoV

The next week passed slowly. My anticipation for Delilah's birthday was high.

I planned to go all out. I arranged a sort of scavenger hunt for her to go on. The plans were all set, just awaiting the day to set it in motion.

We were in our last class and Delilah was taking notes on what the professor was teaching.

Something boring that I hadn't paid attention to at all.

I couldn't wait for the class to end so I could have Delilah all to myself. I felt my heart rate rise slightly at the thought of her naked body.

How she moaned my name everytime I ate her pu-

"Zac," Delilah's whispers snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking over to her.

A slight smile was on her lips, and all I could think about was kissing them.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"Huh?" I asked, not hearing her question.

"The tattoos? On my birthday?" Her voice had a slight hint of annoyance.

"What about them," i casually asked again.

She scoffed at me and rolled her eyes.

Bad little girl.

"Do you want to get similar ones? I've been looking at random designs online and there's some cool ones. "

"Hmm. I'm thinking I'm going to get my queen's name on my body. As you should put your kings." I stuck my tongue out.

"What? Like your whole name? Where ever is 'Zacariah Joshua Tracey' going to fit."

Hearing her say my full name oddly sent chills down my spine.

I shrugged at her. "I don't know, but figure it out." She sighed and faced the front again.

Her thoughts invaded my head.

Maybe along my thigh? Or my back. I only have 2 days to figure it out.

She was silent the rest of the class, back to jotting down notes.

__________________

Class finally ended and me and Delilah gathered our things. I picked up Tara and we started heading for the door.

"Mrs. Jones, may I have a word with you?" the teacher asked Delilah.

She looked to me and nodded.

I'll meet you back at your room.

I walked out the door and headed to my dorm.
__________________________________

Delilah PoV

"Y-yes professor?" I had no idea what I had done wrong to be called out.

The old man's face was soft and had a look of amusement in it.

"I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am of you. You have the highest scores in all your classes and you keep up with a child. I bet nobody else could do that . "

My face was visibly in shock. I don't know what I expected, but this wasn't it. But it felt good. Getting praise after all the hard work I've put in felt so good.

"Thank you, sir. That honestly means a lot to me."

The old man nodded and turned around and trudged over to his desk.

"If it ever starts to become too much," he paused and pushed his glasses up his nose. "There is a child care center here on campus. The caretakers are amazing women. Your little one would be safe."

I smiled kindly. Was this his way of saying Tara wasn't welcome in the class anymore?

"That's all for now miss Jones. Have a lovely Thursday."

I nodded and walked out the door. I paused before I pushed the double doors open to the courtyard, sucking in a deep breath.

I opened the doors and took no more than five steps before I felt a hand cover my mouth. I was thrashing around trying to get free but whoever's grasp was too firm.

I panicked and quickly shot Zac a mindlink.

Zac! Help!!

Before I received a response, I felt a slight prick in my neck, and the world with black.