chapter 15

Priya's Pov-

After that day nothing much happened between us. In the office he was engrossed in meetings and files because obviously a most successful businessman he is now. And to maintain that he needs to work his ass off and he had already taken up holiday for the wedding so now there is piles of work for him to get them done.

In the office we still maintain the relation of the boss and employee first just because we aren't married like normal couples and with that i don't want fake rumours to be around the office secondly maybe its better in this way atleast I can save my poor heart this time.

I have made friends here too. They are very good persons. Aditya, Mayank and Prerna. They are actually good friends to work with. And I get a happy time there with them.

Varun has been working in a project with the Japanese clients for bringing in the new technology in the world of laptop making works more convenient and easy adding new type of features which haven't been launched in the market.

It was almost lunch time and I was dying with hunger today and i am craving for chilli garlic noodles with some chilli chicken. I too had to miss my breakfast because that idiot made me run in the house like a maniac that he will be late because of me. And whatever it is who the hell comes to office at 7a.m.

I called my friends to see any of them are free or not to grab an early lunch today but this project has made the whole office busy but varun today not being around and having some meetings with the stake owners i am free currently.

I decided to walk out and have my lunch alone talking to granny. As I opened the door of my cabin the next moment the door of the conference room opened and revealing Varun and the stake owners. As a part of the professionalism and his secretary I have to greet them.

One of the stake owners came to me for handshake and he touched me on my shoulder and pretending to be accidental he touched my ass. I immediately moved back which was not unnoticed by varun.

He immediately came to me and grabbed me by my lower waist securely and said "Mr. Will I hope everything is alright here and well I need to talk to you something personally and hopefully not see you again in this office but will meet somewhere outside"

"Ohh sure Mr.Kapoor afterall its all business. If you excuse I want to talk to this lady personally"

Gritting is teeth in anger he said "whatever you wanna talk to her talk infront of me afterall she is Mrs.Varun Kapoor"

Fear was evident on his face.. "ohh so you both are married congratulations to you both but it was worth a shot" saying he left from there.

"I am surely gonna kill that bastard" varun muttered under his breath..Such a posessive person he still is i mean come on man who in the world is this much posessive about their best friend.

Everything was finally over now and saw it was 3:30 and now Finally I would have my lunch. I removed myself from his embrace just to be caught by him again and pulled back

"Where are you going?" He asked twitching his eyebrows

"To have lunch its already 3:30"

He came towards me and held my hand and said "let's go.. i am also hungry"

"Okay" i said. I thought we were going to the cafeteria to grab something But instead of cafeteria we came to the parking

I was going to ask him to go back to the cafeteria but before i could say something he spoke "i know you are craving chilli garlic noodles with chilli chicken so we are going to your favourite restaurant and after that gonna get some of ur favourite ice cream as dessert now shut your mouth and sit in the car"