chapter 6

Varun's pov-

I knew that Priya was going to be there in the conference and that's why I wanted the meeting to be held in L.A. itself only. I had planned everything how to first meet her at the conference and then in the meeting.

But there i spotted her in the club. I was with Tanya there and to the unexpected way I saw Priya enjoying with another man all laughing and having a beer. My blood boiled in anger. How can she be enjoying with another man who the fuck is he? Is he her boyfriend, her husband? No.. she can't be married...I took Tanya around with me and followed them wherever they were going. I wasn't absolutely loking the idea of her being with another man.

In the restaurant I saw her moving towards me actually the exut and I acting unknowingly walked towards her and bumped with her. I wanted to see her reaction so seeing me. I want that look to see clearly on her face.

The moment she heard my voice she was stuck. Slowly moving back she look up at my eyes,as her eyes met with mine she froze. I knowingly asked her raising my eyebrow she is sorry for what and is she Miss.Priya or Mrs.Priya..She was frozen at her place. To get her out of the trance i snapped my fingers infront of her.. She took my name in a whisper and got unconscious..

I immediately held he by her waist.. "Priya.. priya.. wake up.. Priya wake-up" i started to slowly pat on her cheeks. The man who was with her brought water and i sprinkled in her but she didn't woke up..

I told that man that I know her from college days and tanya actually confirmed and i picked her up and took her to my apartment.

The doctor said its because of some kind of sudden emotional mental shock which made her unconscious. And he had given her medicine she will be fine tomorrow morning.

Now I got to know his name is Abhimanyu and then I remembered that i have the meeting tomorrow which is with Priya and Abhimanyu. But to be colleagues they seemed to be too close and that boiled my blood morr

After Abhimanyu left Tanya too went to her apartment because tomorrow she has an early morning shoot to do.

I went in my room. I took a chair and sat beside her. She was still unconsciously lying down. I took her right hand's palm in my hand. She seemed to be so soft, fragile that if I don't hold it properly it would break.

Today I saw her after 5years 4months 17days. She has changed a lot. She is beautiful,cute, sexy,hot woman.. "what am i thinking" i scolded myself inwardly but I am not able to take my eyes off her. I just want to sit there for her waiting for her.

Taking her hand tighly I kept my forehead on ours joined hand and a tear drop came out of my eyes. I missed her so much that I can't explain her. Didn't she miss me or she did? If she did then why she ran away and broke everything..

"I am sorry Priya to you because I need my answer and I have to behave harsh on you and I want to show you what pain you gave me You will also cry you have to realise that and this time you will come after me"

I couldn't control myself I went near her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. And went to another room.

-----------------------------------------

In the morning I woke up at 6 and checked for Priya she was still asleep. I decided to go for a jog and then will make some breakfast for both of us and will take her to the hotel she is staying in and then will head to the conference.

I came back at 7:30 and took a shower and made cheese omlette and coffee for both of us. Settling everything I went towards her room. I knocked but there was no response so after five minutes i opened the door and everything was properly kept and she was found to be nowhere in the house..