chapter 5

Priya's pov-

Today is my flight for US and for God's sake I am on time. I sitting in lounge area and waiting for Mr.Abhimanyu (the vice-president). I ordered one hot chocolate for me and enjoying it. A business magazine was kept on the table so I thought to give it a look.

Casually I opened it and in between one page I opened and there had a pic of Varun and his dad. Both were looking extremely handsome hairs gelled up with crisp shirt and the Armani suitings.

Varun was never like this but things change people change and he had kept the promise to make his career and make everyone proud. I am so proud of him.

Finishing my drink I saw Abhimanyu he came and sat infront of me. "Good morning sir"
"Good morning and tell me why are you so formal with your brother always"

"I am not being formal it's called being professional"

"Ohh God nobody can win you"
"Because I am the best you know"
"Ya ya whatever" saying he pinched my nose
"You.."

In return i slapped on his arm and he made an irritated face. Soon our flight got announced and we left.

We reached to Los Angeles it was evening time here so I decided to wander around alone a little. Just walk and walk some. But before that I have to inform Abhimanyu because officially we should and informally also otherwise he would rant all day that I left him alone and even didn't care to ask him.

I knocked at his door
"Hey"
"Are you going somewhere?" He asked seeing me all dressed up
"Yeah"
"Okay I will be joining you in five"
"I was thinking to go alone actually"
"Alone?" He asked raising his both the eyebrows
"I think you heard what I said"
"Aaahh....." He sighed "no chance"
"Why?"
"Leaving me to rot in this room you think you gonna go and enjoy the night no and besides I am your brother its my responsibility to protect you"
"Ohh God bless me..and save me from him just one evening" i whispered
"I heard that" he shouted from another room
"Ya whatever just come fast"

We went out and decided to hit the bar and because he wanted some Whiskey to gulp down and i wanted a chilled beer. I am not favourable to alcohol so beet contains very less percentage of alcohol so one glass doesn't effect much to me.

"You know I wish Divya was here too"
"Yeah me too"
"Her stupid trip with the students had to occur now only I hate this"
"Yeah if she would have been here i too have enjoyed more"
"Why? Aren't you enjoying with me"

Making a face I said "huhhh.. in your dreams only i would have"
"That's so mean"
"You deserve this i wanted to roam alone you tagged along"
"Add the and hit the boys"
"Ohh shut up"

"Come let's go out and have some more fun" saying he gulped his last whiskey and paying we headed to stroll down the Santa Monica Pier. It has great neon light and music and the Pier Ferris wheel lights up.With the time in hand we had only time to enjoy this.

"It's spectacular isn't it?"
"Yeah it is"
"Here it's actually so romantic no"
"It is. If Divya was here I would have just held her hand and sit here with her and like she always does to put her head on my shoulder I would have made her do that even if she doesn't have wanted to do at the same time"

I chuckled at what he said. True even If I had Varun here then I would have held his hands tightly around me and stand close to him listening to his heartbeat no no no.. what am I thinking again damn it to me. I am never gonna be over with this. People move on so easily after being lost in their love but why isn't it easy for me. I can never forget him. He is my first love and the last one too..

We sat there for a long time and decided to have dinner and then head back to the hotel. With some funny bantering and enjoying the food we completed our dinner and was moving out of the restaurant when suddenly I bumped into someone.