Chapter 12

Priya's Pov-

I am sitting inside the room all dolled up wearing  heavy lehanga, earrings, necklaces, maang-tika, choorda, bindi, nose ring, payal. The makeup artist has done really great job on me.

The mehandi colour in my hands were very dark almost seemed to be black. Granny told me this means Varun loves you a lot and will never leave you. I sooooo wished that it to be true.

I had ready told that I wanted it to be simple and very limited people so no media were allowed but a official media announcement were to be made after 5days of marriage and photos will be published.

I heard the sounds of the baraat and my heartbeat became fast. I was feeling nervous. After sometime mom, Priyanka and Divya came to take me out.

I held my mother's hand tightly and maybe she understood and asked me "are you scared my child" i nodded

"Priya child you love him and he loves you and you both are getting married that's it. And you want to be with him so don't get scared. I know things will change for you a bit but Varun will be with you. He seems to be a nice boy. And i can see love in his eyes for you. You will be happy with him"

I slowly nodded to my mom and she planted a kiss on my forehead. Then my dad came in.
"Child I know i am not the best father but Princess you are looking very beautiful and exactly like your mother. Come lets go" saying he to planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you maa- papa for coming for my wedding" saying I hugged them.

PRIYA AND VARUN'S POV-

I am walking to the alter with Priyanka, divya karan and Abhimanyu beside me. A passage with rose petals were made for me. I slowly took my eyelids up and it caught his eyes. He was constantly looking at me . May be he is thinking i am not looking good or why am I here i should have been not here it should have been tanya.

She is slowly walking towards me. She is looking like a queen. My queen. She is my queen and I want to be her King. She is looking mesmerising. Even it was a small word. She had kept her eyelashes low. And she was blushing. I really wanted to kiss on her cheeks. She came toward the alter and I forwarded my hand and she looked shocked at my hand then firmly held it.

With the exchange of the garlands we both were made to sit and the priest started to utter chants.

My mom and dad kept our hands together with beetle leaf and some flowers and then poured some liquid ansd then finally it was the kanyadaan process got over.

I was happy that finally i am gonna mark her for the world that she is mine.. After some more time the priest asked me to put Vermilion on her forehead. I slowly took a pinch of it and then filled her partition. Some of it fell on her nose. And i saw tears rolling down from her eyes. Then I tied nuptial chain in her neck and again tears rolled out from her eyes. Her tears made a pinch in my heart saying was she really unhappy with this or it's because the way I have created the show of fake marriage to her.

When Varun filled my partition with vermilion an unknown happiness and a known sadness clenched my heart and tears rolled out from my eyes. I couldn't control myself. A part of me was happy and sad too because as I do have right on all of these but for a year just. These all have name of Tanya in it.

After all the rituals it was time for me to leave everyone and go and start my so called married life with him.

I sat into the car and bid a goodbye to everyone. I was really sad now. I couldn't stop my teara. I wanted to run and hold granny and cry my heart out. Varun held my hand and said " priya don't cry granny will be with us only its a matter of a few days just" i couldn't understand his words