Chapter 9

Varun's pov-

I know yesterday I was harsh on her but this is the only way I could keep her in my life. I never want her to leave me.I will keep her with me my whole life and will never let her go. But I will hurt her for damn sure making me feel like a piece if shit but with that also she has to be stuck with me whole life.

I knowingly played the card of contract marriage but in reality it won't be like that. It would be the marriage like she wants. I know she is single and after college also she never dated anyone. She was just busy either with granny or work. With friends also there wasn't much. I wonder that she hasn't fallen in love with anyone how could this happen I mean that's good for me only I will make her fall in love with me. I still remember the day I had realised that I love her.

FLASHBACK

I was in my college when Tanya came to visit me. That time our relationship was good we were dating each other. Everyday I used to think I am missing something and then I reasoned myself just saying I am missing Tanya and her presence that's it. Whenever Priya's name came in my mind everything would stop but she had left me not me I should be happy in life.

Meeting Tanya too didn't help me. I had introduced her to my so called friends and we decided to go on a date as it was a weekend.

We had a great dinner and everything was going perfect but in my heart it was something empty.

"Varun" tanya said
"Yeah"
"What is it? What is disturbing you. See I know there is something but please atleast tell me I could give you solution to everything and trust me Varun I won't lead you wrong. Just tell me what had happened to you. You are not the same person I had started to date back then"

"It's something you wouldn't understand"

"O hello Mr.Varun Kapoor I have understood algebra trigonometry how can I not understand how you feel and besides I am a model that doesn't mean I won't understand. Think me as your friend not girlfriend and tell me"

"It's.. it's just nothing..." I said

"Varun say it. There is a pain in your eyes I can clearly see it"

"Okay fine. But promise me you would take it as a friend only"

"Okay" she said assuring me

"The thing is I miss Priya I miss her a lot. I feel like I want to be with her here with me all the time.. I want to know how is she, is she doing well if there is any problem I could help her. I want to protect her from everything. I want to keep her safe from this world. I want to know is she smiling, laughing?..I just want to sit and hold her hand. I miss her smile, her laugh, her nagging, her excuses. Her eyes they are so innocent so beautiful. I could stare into them till my last breath. I want to make her happy with everything I do have. I do everything but the thing I miss is her in everything. Whenever I am stuck I think how she would do the thing and try to do in her way and those things turn out to be done perfectly. When I look into her picture I spend hours thinking the time we used to have. I.. i.."

"Wait.. wait wait Varun stop I know what the thing is"

"What is it tell me" i asked her eagerly

"See Varun the things which are happening with you only happens when you love someone truely and deeply. And I could just say one thing and it's you love her"

"What no.." i said immediately
"Yes Varun you love her. Stop ignoring what you feel for her"
"But.." i tried to reason her