Chapter 8

Varun's pov-

Today she will be joining our office The Delhi branch and wait Priya I will take you back to the Mumbai branch too and will take you to all those places we used to go and remind you all of our good memories.. And I am waiting for you just some more time Priya you will be married to me then where will you run away I too wanna see it.

It's 9a.m. I reached my office early and is waiting for her. I made the setup for her adjacent to my cabin only so that I can see her all the time. I could easily keep my eye on her then.

Priya's pov-

It was 9:30 I took a cab knowing it will take 20minutes for me to reach his office. Why the hell he wants me to work on this project from his office this makes me very irritating..

I got down infront of his office and damn it was huge. A twenty storeyed building.. I went in and was greeted by a sweet lady.

"Hello My name is Priya. I am here for the project work"
"Yes Miss.Priya we know. Sir is waiting for you. Please come with me" the lady said

She guided me towards the elevator and leaving all the elevator she guided me to the one which was huge amongst all.

"Miss.Priya sir is waiting for you on the twentieth floor and Sir has told you only to take this lift.Hope you have a good day" saying she smiled

"Have a good day you too" saying I gave her a smile.

I punched the button of the floor and had to wait a long but finally reached.

The door opened and I saw a woman standing there. May be she was waiting for the lift.
As I stepped out she spoke "Miss.Priya"

"Yes" i said
"This way please"

I reached infront of his cabin which said "CEO Mr. Varun Kapoor"

I lighly knocked at the door and heard him saying "come in"

I opened the door and saw him pinned down his eyes in the Laptop screen and in between going through some papers.

"Mrs.Roy please order a black coffee with cinnamon and get me the Walter Company's file" he said

I cleared my throat to get his attention and said "Good Morning Sir"

He immediately looked towards my direction.
"Priya.. finally you are here" He stood up and started to walk towards me.

I was looking at his eyes. Same deep brown eyes that made me forget everything.He was looking handsome with his rolled up sleeves and loose tie hanging around his neck.

"Are you done checking me out then I must say something" he said

Shitt... He saw that.. "Why would I check out my boss" she uttered

"It's not boss for you dear"
"I don't remember anything else" i said

"Ohh dear its my dear hubby for you" he said with a grinning face forcing in the the words my dear hubby

"Hubby my foot" i whispered

"Sorry what"
"I think Mr.Kapoor you should get your brain tested with age I think its been rotting without getting used" i said

"That treatment only you can do. Pleasure is all yours to do but it could be done in one way only"

"In what way" i asked him curiously to know whats he is next gonna say

"Well..." Saying he started to move forward and I took my steps backwards and repeated the same till my back was attached with the wall. And he cane dangerously close to me.