Chapter 1

Hello guys.. this is the second story i am writing hope yo show your support through votes and comments.. please visit my another book "YOU ARE ARRANGED TO BE MINE". I have completed that book.. hope you visit through the book and its chapters and show up with your valuable votes and comments there also...
..........................................
LET'S BEGIN
_______________________________

I am running towards the road to catch my bus.. "damn.. it... I am so late today"

And i had missed my bus today also.. this is mistake of that stupid friend of mine Varun. Can't he do his project on time and then at last he put me through completing his project..

My phone is ringing now. It was Varun...

"Hey where are you?"he asked me

"Late" i told him walking through the empty road

"Dude... Are you kidding"

"Am i sounding like i am kidding.. you Mr.Varun i am walking here on the empty road and you expect me to joke around with you.. now listen to me get your fucking ass here with your ass within 10 minutes otherwise i am gonna throw your prohect file into the gutter infront of you.." i blurted out on the phone and cut it..

Seriously today i am fucking irritated with him.. it was all his mistake today.. and i am gonna miss my class too...

So... Yeah.. this is me.. Priya Singhania.. 24year MBA Student last semester.. my parents are divorced.. i basically don't have anyone except i just receive money.. ohh not some but a lottt.. every month from my parents who can't even stand each other for a second in the same room... so i had decided to live my life in my own apartment...

People think I don't believe in love and won't be liking the idea of being married and basically lead my life normally.. having a normal family.. a husband kids...  Yeah i even never shared this to anyone not even Varun.. this is the dream i wish to God at every end of the day...

Varun and i met during first day of our collage and from there we became friends... I mean BEST FRIENDS in his eyes.. but when i had found my peace my love in him I don't know.. and now its been three years i am in love with him.. yet i fear to confess.. and yes its because I have a fear of REJECTION..

I have been rejected by my parents, because my parents were getting divorced i was being mocked and trolled in my school by my teachers, my friends rejected me because of the same... And rejection in love wasn't that i wanted..

Whatever my life has given me or taken from me i just try to smile out loud enough to make everyone else happy whether i am or not..

I am walking along the road with some music on earphones plugged in my ears... It was my favourite song of all time... "Love me like you do"

I saw Varun coming towards me speeding up his bike...

He stopped right infront of me and a second of delay the tires would have been on my feet cracking down my bones...

"For god's sake Varun watch and drive.."
"Sorry babes" he winked showing his smile.. my cheeks instantly heated up showing a tint of pink blush.. i immediately hide my face from him and hopped on the back of hia bike..

Reaching the class running through the corridor we made it just a second before the professor could enter..

Priyanka.. our common friend and my best friend too.. we ran upto her and joined her.. she eyed at me asking where the hell was we and why are we late.. i told he will tell her later...

It was lunch so we moved towards the canteen and varun told us he would join us after sometime because he got an important work to do.. god knows what is his that important work everyday during the lunch break...

"Priya what you want to have?"
"Cold coffee just"
"God girl how much are you addicted to coffee.. all time coffee"
"Ohh please.. don't give me lecture now on that specially"
"Ok fine i will get our lunch" she went to take our lunch

I saw Varun was talking to some girl through the window.. they both were laughing.. She had lowered her eyes and he went near to her and removed the hairs falling down on her face. 'who is she?'

Somebody tapped on my shoulder "hey your coffee" ohh it was priyanka

"What are you watching?" She asked me
"I saw Varun with a girl"
"Where?"
"There outside the window" they were not there

"Priya stop thinking of Varun that much"
"You know I can't"
"I am saying stop thinking him so that you stop seeing him in everyone"
"No.. Priyanka i am sure there was Varun and how can i imagine a girl"
"Priya... Don't hurt yourself that much"
"It's gonna remain like this you know.. and i have accepted it"
"You know Varun is so popular and girls likes him and him being the jerk he flirts with them*
"Priyanka.. I can't control my feelings for him.. i want him to realise that and come and say but i guess it's never gonna happen"
"But till when you will wait?"
"I don't know.." tears rolled down from my eyes

Somebody tapped on my shoulder i turned and it was Harshit standing there.. The bad boy of our collage and the one i hated the most.. because of him once Varun and I were about to get suspended but then luck saved us..

"Hi baby" he said to me
"Harshit"
"I can't see you little bodyguard"
"Shut up Harshit" i snapped
"Ohh my love my name also sounds so sweet" he and his gang boys laughed

"Get lost from here" I said
"You little boyfriend is busy in flirting with girls why don't you come with me then and i will show you heaven"

Yes in collage many of them used to assume that we were in a relationship and hiding it from everyone.. At first we used to denie it but then i ignored and now i feel good to hear that..

"Its none of your business what he is doing and besides i don't want to see any sort of heaven with you specially"

I picked up my bag and started to leave when he held my wrist..
"Leave her hand" somebody shouted.. All heads turned towards the source of the sound and it was Varun..

Running he came towards me and hit his hand and because of the pain Harshit left my hand with a jerk.. Varun put a punch on his face and said "never touch her again otherwise your deathbed will be ready in the next second and you will be lying there"

He held my hand softly and dragged me towards the parking
"Priya can't you defend yourself.. how dare he touch you" he shouted on me

"Varun relax.. it's okay" i said to calm him down

"Are uou seriously saying this..? Me to relax? How could he touch you how could he hold your hand only i can do that"

"What do you mean?"
"What i mean i have said nobody is allowed to touch you except me"

"And on what right?"
"We are best friends obviously on what right what do you mean by that?" Haha.. best friends..... I hate this tag now

Shooing my thoughts away i looked towards his eyes "will you drop me home please?" I asked him softly

Nodding me he started his bike and sped towards my home...

-----------------------------------------