I hate you

A few days had passed, homework was piling up and the distance between me and May was growing vastly which meant so was the distant between me Tom and Jake. I had skipped my last two DADA classes in hope that the Professor wouldn't report me for his own sake. I was spending most of my time either trying to study with Ced, Charlie and the others. Running, a long time passion of mine had come back. Since the whole quidditch incident of mine I had been temporarily been banned from doing sport, at least until I could prove I was doing better eating wise. I snuck out in the mornings and ran once around the school grounds as the sun slowly rose above the castle. The school was always the most quiet in the mornings, there was always one or two people coming back from the astronomy tower or clearing their head. The calm cool air brushed against my face as I felt my feet flowing against the wet grass, the trees were coated in the last night's rain drops and the birds were singing love songs to each other. 

This morning the air was different, instead of clearing my head I felt a pain rush through my head. The sun was taking a longer time to rise whilst the full moon stood still in the grey sky above. I stopped for a moment to allow the pain to pass through. I leant over and held myself up on a tree branch sticking out. While I was trying to push the hurt away I heard a groaning come from somewhere. I looked around to the whomping willow that stood still in the darkened landscape. I waited to see what emerged but I was too far away to make out who it was. A man wearing no shirt limped out of the entrance holding his back, arched over. His body looked familiar but the distance made it hard to even see his hair colour. His weak body slowly dragged itself towards the castle. I felt a pit in my stomach as I had a sudden realisation that Sirius Black had been around the school a few weeks ago and that a prisoner would surely not be in top health. My racing heart stopped me from moving closer to examine exactly what/who it was. The tall figure edged closer to the castle, as I felt my hands become sweaty with nerve. I clicked out of my faze of shock and raced back to the castle. My first instinct was Sprout but I knew she would be more scared than me so I jogged to McGonagal's office in hope that she was an early riser. I knocked vigorously on the door waiting eagerly for the door to open. After a few seconds a very flustered looking McGonagal popped her head around the door. Her eyes were filled with distress and confusion. 

"Is everything alright dear?" she asked quickly as if she had something to get back to. I couldn't see into her office, she was being very suspicious. 

"Professor I think I may have just seen Sirius Black", her face was coated in an expression of shock but still refusing to let me see her office. 

"I very much doubt that Miss Bluehorn, where did you see him?" she looked back quickly into her office.

"There was a man who looked limp, weak and distraught. He was struggling to walk, he wasn't wearing a shirt and he was very tall. I saw him by the whomping willow walking towards the castle." I tried to explain.

"Was there anything significant about him?" she asked starting to look at me in disbelief. 

"Well yes, he was walking hunched over holding his back"

"Did you see what he looked like? His dark black locks or his frame body?" 

"No, Professor he was too far to be able to notice any features", I did my best to convince her. A whimper sounded from behind her, a sort of signal asking for help. It was similar to a sound of pain. I tried to shuffle closer to peer inside and see what she was hiding but the small opening didn't allow it. 

"Ok Miss Bluehorn I'm afraid I can't help you there. It certainly wasn't Mr Black. That's all you need to know", she was rushing her sentences hoping that I would scurry off.

"But Professor-", I was cut off by her puncturing words. 

"No. It was not Black, now go back to House", I let out a sigh in annoyance and nodded goodbye as I made my way back.