"Oh, by the way. Nakai stayed up all night making those cookies and the other desserts you'll be eating. He also cooked the-."

Before Wang Bao could finish his sentence Nakai dragged him down the hallway, Pou couldn't stop from laughing along with Wang Bao as Nakai quickened his pace to leave the hospital first. When eating the cookies earlier, Lani had thought they had tasted richer and chewier but now that he knew Nakai had made them, they tasted even sweeter and his heart felt full. Unlike the crew, Pou, Nakai and Wang Bao weren't going back to the ship just yet, instead they made their way to the royal guards base where they were given a sleek black submarine. The head guard was grateful for the help from Nakai, Pou and the crew, and he gave the ID pass to Nakai with a deep look of gratitude.

"I hope you can be safe on your travels. I don't know much but the waters have become very dangerous so you have to be watchful."

Nakai reached forward and gave the head guard a firm handshake before replying.

"Thank you, I hope to return to the capital and stay under better circumstances."

The head guard bid everyone goodbye before Nakai boarded the submarine alone, and driving the large vessel back to the ship, Wang Bao only now noticed that the waterfalls were to aid in the submarines coming and going into the city. Pou suddenly tapped Wang Bao's shoulder to grab his attention, and they walked out of the base together. Wang Bao wished he could stay longer in the beautiful city, but knew he would come back if the future allowed it. Pou led the way down the empty street, and it wasn't long before Wang Bao saw they were headed toward an elegant car. Pou opened the back door and waited for Wang Bao to get in. Before doing so, Wang Bao looked at Pou and asked quietly.

"Pou, where are we going now?"

Wang Bao could see Pou look at the driver without turning his head, while gently pushing Wang Bao into the car, Pou spoke in an almost inaudible whisper.

"From now on it's best to stay as quiet as possible, let me do the talking."

Wang Bao felt a shiver up his back as he slid across the cold seat. Pou quickly sat beside him and Wang Bao felt the car begin to move. The car ride was deathly quiet, causing Wang Bao to feel scared around Pou for the first time. As a means to distract himself, Wang Bao looked out the window and saw the modern city change into a more refined and elegant garden. Grand statues of different Sea people lined the driveway they turned down before the car stopped at a large metal gate. Wang Bao glanced at Pou who gave him a firm nod, he could see that Pou's expression was stern but his eyes were warm. The fear in Wang Bao instantly faded. When the gates finally opened, Wang Bao could see a very elegant tall palace made of dark green stone. Wang Bao didn't know much about the job Pou had accepted, but with the sight of the palace alone, he thought back to the Sea people mentioning how the young Prince had been comatosed because of flowers. Wang Bao was certain such a heinous act was his Mother's doing, but he had no way of proving it at this moment in time. As Wang Bao was having these thoughts, the car pulled into a small warehouse behind the palace where a large wooden box was sitting. Guards were placed at every exit with four more stationed at every corner of the box. The driver stepped out of the car first and Pou took the time to murmur to Wang Bao.

"I will talk, play along with everything I say."

The driver opened the door and Pou stepped out followed by Wang Bao. Standing beside one of the guards an elegant man dressed in a suit was standing patiently. The guard he stood beside walked forward to Pou and Wang Bao as soon as they got out of the car, his voice monotonous.

"I will check your bodies first."

Pou spread his arms and legs with Wang Bao copying him, his limbs were stiff despite having nothing on his body. The guard scanned their bodies before telling them to walk forward, the elegant man meeting them halfway. Despite his elegant appearance his voice was rather high pitched.