|XIV|

Drina was utterly just as shocked as Loki was now, to see the Bifrost being opened and called upon now.

Loki disappeared into the Weapons Vault for whatever reason that he had up his sleeve, but Drina was awaiting no command from him. Especially not when she had an idea, of what Loki's plan was.

She raced down the Bifrost bridge as the gates of Asgard flew open for her on horseback, and she leapt off of the steed's back.

She walked swiftly into the Bifrost and Heimdall nodded swiftly at her now, and he left the sword locked into the course for Midgard, which they had found out was really another one of the many names for Earth.

She dropped onto the ground and her armor appeared, though it was quite a bit less obvious than the others, it was really just an illusion to hide her main weapons.

She knew that the Destroyer was not possibly that far behind her, and she was mere seconds ahead of it.

"Thor!" She shouted and he looked swiftly up at her, as Sif, the Warriors Three, and Conor also ran out of their shady hiding places. "Loki... he has gone mad, the Destroyer... it is not far away from here." She managed to get out, and she felt the wind changing all too swiftly around them.

She pulled out Týr's sword and it glowed with sheens of bright gold and blue, with the black blade shining and glowing in the sunlight, all around the small town that they were in.

"Tïwaz." She murmured and they all looked at her, understandin' in a mere instant of what she was trying to now swiftly convey to them all. She swung the sword around swiftly, before she'd held it out to Conor whose mouth was agape in shock, at her sudden changes in attitude. "It belongs to you. As mother always said, it belongs to the son and not the daughter." She said as his hands close around the sword and she nodded.

Conor took the sword from his younger sister, despite the fact that she had carried it for many years and she was inherently the heir to it, by their Father's will.

But she was not the son, and she knew that she never would be, no matter what name it was that she gave to herself.

"Tïwaz." She heard him say solemnly to himself, before their rather solemn conversation was quite clearly over.

It was interrupted and declared over by everyone, by the Destroyer who was promptly blowing up the dirt all around and underneath their feet.

Drina began pulling daggers out of nowhere, and the illusions fell away from her. She revealed her armor and her daggers were being thrown at the Destroyer, as Conor wield Tïwas like it was a battle axe, since it had not ever been one to have chosen the stereotypical 'heroes'.

"Sister!" Conor shouted and Drina whipped more daggers at the enemy that used to be a friend, as she looked over to her brother.

"Take it! It has never chosen me! And it never will! For it chose to be yours a very long time ago!" He shouts as they were both emotionally charged and at that moment, both of their sets of eyes were glowing brightly blue, with their power, which was born of their father and his powers.