|XI|

Drina was in the Healing Room after Loki had practically dragged her into it. The healers were just applying too many weird smelling ointments, and Drina had her nose scrunched up in a clear expression of disgust, which had the others laughing at her.

"It does smell, you aren't wrong Justice god." Fandral stated to her and Conor looked furious, at the term that in his mind, belonged to him and was his birthright.

"How is she the god of justice?" He asked and Drina sighed quietly, as she shakes her head.

"Here we go again." She mumbled at her brother's beginning of an outburst and she stood up stiffly to face him, as her wounds were disappearing, as the smelly ointments did their work well enough, despite the smell.

"If you could sense without help whether someone was a guilty person or an innocent by looking through the memories and even just into their eyes, then you would be deserving of that title." Loki interrupts the tirade of Conor, who glares at him with a fierce look, but there was Drina in his way once again and a look in her eye, told Conor to back down. "Also, whoever gets the bigger sword tends to be the chosen one." Loki said bluntly.

"You mean the more powerful weapon?" Drina mumbled and Loki glared at her, which caught her off of her guard for a moment there. But she decides that it must have just been the fact that Thor had been banished.

"If that guard hadn't told Odin about our plans, then we would have all been destroyed." It was Fandral who spoke up again, as Drina was methodically cleaning the dried Jotun blood off of the sword that was now hers, and Conor glared enviously at her and the blade, that she had been blessed with the ability to carry into battle.

"How did he even know?!" Volstagg sounded fierce as usual, as the burns, were healing slower on him and pain was clear.

"I told him." Loki stated and everyone's eyes widened, as they all looked over at him and all began to be speaking at once.

"ENOUGH!" Drina shouted and the entire room had got completely quiet and silent, after a knife was swiftly thrown into the center of the room. "It doesn't matter, whether you thought that it was a good idea or a bad one that Loki told the guard. It still saved us." She said and they all looked at her and all of the shouting that began, was now directed at her, rather than at Loki.

"He should be flogged for taking so long to him, we never should have at all even close. We should never have been able to reach Jotunheim." Loki's tone wasn't loud, but he knew how to be in command of a room even with all the sorts of shouting going on.

"You told the guard?" Volstagg sounded appalled and Drina shot him a piercing glare, as she was tossing a dagger from hand to hand, as the great sword had disappeared by now.

"I saved our lives. And Thor's. I had no idea that Father would banish him for what he did." Loki defends himself as Conor was backing up slightly into the shadows and Drina was inching a bit closer to the wall.

"Loki. You must go to the Allfather and convince him to just change his mind." Sif suggested to Loki with a bit of force behind her words and Drina's eyebrows raised a bit.

"And if I do, then what? I love Thor more dearly than any of you, but you know what he is. He's arrogant. He's reckless. He is dangerous. You all saw how he was today. If it wasn't for the timely arrival of Father and the skills that somehow the injured God of Just combat summoned to our aid, we would not have survived. Is that what Asgard needs from its King?" Loki was demanding of the others, while Drina forced her daggers away.

The others were arguing over Loki's loyalties and Drina had left after they had begun, since she was supposed to be on guard duty in the rotation with the einherjar around the Weapon and the vaults that they lay in.

"Guards! Guards, please, help!" Drina looked up, and the doors of the Vaults opens, and Loki was on the floor next to Odin.

The guards picked Odin up very gently and Drina ordered one of the others to run ahead, as Loki looked up at her, with terror in his eyes. "As long as he still breathes, we have hope." She reminds him and he looked over to where the Casket lay. "What is it?" She asked and a tear rolled down his face.

"I'm not the son of Odin." He said and she looked confused at his words, and he walks over to the Casket and Drina, she shuts the door.