|X|

It worked like a charm, as the sword of Týr was unleashed and the blade, it shone blue in the dark world of Jotun, as the giants reared back as if the light was blinding them. "Run!!" She shouts and the others move behind her, with the exception of Thor, who was off on his own and Loki, who didn't want to leave her behind on her own.

The two known for using magic covered the others' retreats, as Thor was single-handedly destroying most of Jotunheim's army by himself, or so they all thought.

"Did one of them get you?" Drina asked of Loki, and they were both hiding behind pillars, as their clones took their places.

"No, but one really got you. Those burns look serious." He said and she looked at him, shaking her head a bit at his words.

"No medical attention for me, until everybody is off Jotunheim and all of you are safe, back in Asgard." She said and he reaches out a hand toward one of the burns and the burn began to be healed very slightly, as she raised her eyebrows. "How did you, never mind, we have a battle to escape." She said a bit abruptly as the clones disappeared and they charged past the Jotun in the clear confusion.

Loki raced ahead at Drina's orders and confirmation that she was comin' right behind them. Only to see, that at the moment, she was distracting the Frost Beast that tried to grab at her. In behind the first one there was a second one, another one that had been awoken.

The first one was easily decimated by Thor, long before it got to the others a lifetime away at least.

Everybody thought that they were going to die, when the second Frost Beast reared its' ugly head and roared in their faces.

A roar came from behind them, as Thor landed in front of them, but it was Drina, who tore through the Frost Beast like it was a piece of paper, and she carved it up using her father's blade and the others looked shocked to see that she was still able to stand, much less fight.

She looked at the Frost giants all surrounding them and she inched closer to Loki, as this was a fight that they could not possibly win this time in this environment. Especially not if they had a cliff at their backs, which they do.

"Loki." She murmured and he held a dagger in one hand and then, it was a hand of hers in the other. "Any chance you can talk your way out of this one? It might save us." She mumbled, as he shakes his head and they prepared for the fight of their lives, until the Bifrost reopened.

"Allfather." Laufey became huge in comparison to the Allfather, who was riding Sleipnir and was still clearly at least two feet shorter than Laufey, at a minimum. "You look weary."

"Laufey, end this now." Odin seemed, to order him, as Laufey scoffed quietly, as it sounds like a layer of ice, cracking a lot all over the edge of a glacier and at the moment, it was falling.

"Your boy, sought this out." The King of Jotunheim argued calmly and Loki was supporting Drina mainly now with her arm around his neck, as her burns got progressively worse and worse, every second that they were in Jotunheim.

"You're right. And these are, but the actions of a boy, so treat them as such Laufey." Odin stated and Laufey was a angry Jotun now.

"We are far beyond any diplomacy now, Allfather. He'll get what he did come for. War and death." Laufey's red eyes seemed to pierce into all the souls around him, as Sleipnir seemed to be getting skittish as well, as Odin's spear was held securely in his hand.

"So be it." Odin growled and the Bifrost appeared once again, this time taking The Warriors Three, Sif, Thor, Conor, Loki and Drina with Odin and Sleipnir as well.

Loki immediately allowed Drina to drop onto the ground, as she looked too exhausted for words.

The Warriors Three and Sif, they got Volstagg and Fandral to their Healing room on Asgard at this very moment.

While they were resolving to send the healers to the Bifrost instead of her, to the healing room, since Drina refused to leave the two sons of Odin behind.

Loki crouched next to her on the ground, trying to figure out why he could heal her burns and she was half awake from the pain. "I'm okay... I just need somethin' to help with the pain I promise." She murmured and he sighs and suddenly, Thor was being cast-out and Drina suddenly leapt up.

"Wasn't it my fault though?!" She shouted and Odin stopped at once, whatever it was that he was doing in the corner. "I should have convinced them to stay, but instead, I caved and went with them. Should I not be their scapegoat?" She asked, and Loki looks at her, his eyes widening.

"My decision has not changed! I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!!" Loki helped Drina get out of harm's way, as Thor was thrown into the Bifrost, and a moment later, so was Mjolnir.