|III|

Drina had been wrestled or much more correctly forced into a formal dress by her mother, who insisted in more ways than one, that Drina was a Lady and should never have thought at all, of being a warrior for even a mere second of time.

So now, a mere hour later, Drina was attempting to do her best, to circulate around the grand hall in an attempt to keep avoiding her mother, whose eyes were on her the entire time, warning her to stick around.

She grabbed a glass of mead swiftly from one of the random servers that were nearby, and she raised it to her mouth with a quiet grumble.

"You look different." Drina looked to her left and saw that Loki was standing against a column nearby. "A new hairstyle, perhaps?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Very funny Loki." She mumbled and the drink disappeared down her throat quickly, as she was avoiding her mom's gaze at all costs.

"Your mother does not at all agree with your choice of lifestyle, judging by the looks on both your faces." Loki noted and Drina sighed, and nodded a bit.

"Pretty much. However could you tell?" She asked sarcastically and Loki chuckled, as he raised a eyebrow a bit at her very much sarcastic tone. "Oh no, what do you have planned?" She had to ask, even though she knew how hilarious and also how horribly his pranks could turn out whenever he pulled them, she still was the one to ask.

"Revenge on your mother for forcing you to look like something you're not, and revenge against my brother, who is currently making your brother, out of a mead mug, drink what appears to be an ocean of mead." Loki noted and Drina's fist clenched at the sight, and a quiet chuckle came from him. "Chaos, is Mischief's best friend." He said and she looked over at him now with very slight nod. "All right then." He said, as she melts back into the shadows a bit, or so that he could do his work.

The illusion of a massive wolf that was clearly meant to be Fenris Wolf, it was now prowling after Drina's mum, who screams in terror and fear, at the suddenly appearing wolf and Drina's eyes were wide, as she forced herself to hold in her laughter.

When Thor tried to throw his hammer at the 'Fenris Wolf', it went right through and when it came back, the hammer hit the screamin' woman and the sound abruptly cut off, as she collapsed.

Drina winced at the sight quickly as Conor ran toward his mother and was shouting at Thor, as Drina's eyes were burning.

She turned her back and walked out of the room, as she focused, and their familiar light that glowed blue was all around her, as she was wearin' armor and her weapons were hangin' on her person once again.

"Well, now you look distinctively more at ease with life." Loki noted, as he caught up swiftly to her, as she was swinging her swords between both of her hands, and switching up the grips as she did. "Your mother is perfectly fine, apart from a broken nose." He said and she nodded slightly.

She tossed the knife up into the air and it felt down towards them. Loki stuck out his hand and the knife was gone in a brief spasm of green light to the credit of Loki, and, Drina smiled a little bit.

"Can't you create weapons, just like I can?" He asked and she looked over at him, and she nods very slightly. "Then why'd you even begin to carry the big, very obvious ones on your person?..."

Drina looked over at him with a knowing look, as Loki's eyes lit up with the quick revelation. "You are keeping your ability with summoning weapons a secret, until you cannot do so anymore." Loki said, as she nodded at him.

"You were always the smarter of the two Odinsons." She said and looked at painting on the wall, that was being a nice piece of art, was being a great representation of the loss of her dad's hand. "You ever feel like you're living in your brother's shadow?" She asked and he looks over at the painting, and then back at her.

"You really don't ever have to ask me that, Drina. You know my answer, all the same." He said and she nodded at his words, before she spun her hands and a dagger appeared in the air. "I'm still working on that trick." He admits, and she chuckled.

"Your mother has taught me a fair amount. My mother disapproves, as she does with many, many things that I do." Drina said, as she was currently tossing the dagger up and down, until Loki snatched it out of the air in front of her, and she raised her eyebrows at him.