Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Try saying it first."

Nakai suddenly knelt down and spread Wang Bao's legs open, the hammock was pulled forward in one swift motion at the same time. With the hammock being pulled away from the wall, Wang Bao's arms quickly reached above his head and pushed against the wall out of fear of falling. Before Wang Bao could do anything to Nakai who had his head between his legs, Wang Bao felt a thick tongue slip its way into his body. While his tongue thrusted in and out of the soft hole, Nakai ripped open the rest of the robe and ran his short nails over Wang Bao's body, using just enough pressure to leave faint red marks. Every now and then the nails would run over Wang Bao's nipples, causing him to arch his back and gasp. The last time they had done it, Wang Bao could only take the head of Nakai's cock but Nakai wanted to push Wang Bao to his absolute limit tonight. Nakai alternated between tongue fucking Wang Bao and fingering the stretched hole. To his amusement, Nakai was yet to hear a coherent word from Wang Bao's mouth since starting.

Wang Bao's cock started to leak clear juice all over his robe and body to the point of making the fabric stick to his body. Wang Bao's mind was racing too fast for him to have a clear thought, and he didn't know what was happening to his body, all he knew was that he felt hot all over but not in a painful way. All of a sudden Nakai took the leaking shaft into his large mouth, and ran his tongue along the length of the flesh. With the new sensation Wang Bao jerked his hips while his hands grabbed ahold of Nakai's short hair. Wang Bao's cock felt so small in Nakai's large mouth, almost like he was sucking on a salted lolly. Using three fingers, Nakai opened Wang Bao's hole wider than it had gone before.

The stretch of his hole mixed with the sensation of receiving head made Wang Bao cum instantly, his hands pulled on Nakai's black hair and his hips trembled from the intense wave of pleasure. After his orgasm passed, Wang Bao felt his mind go blank; It wasn't until he felt something thick push its way inside of his body that he became a little clear headed. A small tingling sensation from his orgasm still ran through Wang Bao's body as Nakai entered him. The thick head was swallowed easily followed by a short section of the engorged shaft. Nakai kept pushing forward slowly because there was no pain on Wang Bao's face, and a small bump formed at the base of Wang Bao's stomach. From the first feeling of being filled, Wang Bao's legs trembled with pleasure. Both Wang Bao's mind and body didn't know how to react to something so big entering his body, he wanted to be disgusted at the change that had happened to his body, but he couldn't keep his mind on anything except the pleasure.

Nakai tried to push himself deeper but Wang Bao's soft insides became too tight, causing Wang Bao to pull back in pain with a gasp. Nakai smirked at the man beneath, a mocking tone laced in his words.

"It hurts when I go this deep but you don't tell me to stop. Should I see if I can get the whole thing to be taken by you tonight?"

Wang Bao's eyes widened at such a threat but before he could say anything, Nakai used one of his hands to hold the edge of the hammock. He swayed the bed smoothly, making Wang Bao's body thrust on his cock with ease. With every swing away from Nakai, Wang Bao could feel his insides twitch and ache because of the emptiness; when the hammock would swing forward his hole would suck on Nakai's hard length, stretching his insides more and more but he still couldn't take more than a third of the thick shaft. It didn't take long before animal-like grunts came out of Wang Bao's mouth with every thrust. Although it was obvious Wang Bao was enjoying what was happening to his body, he held the back of his thighs as he tried to shut them but Nakai quickly wrenched them open. Nakai wanted to watch the lump from his cock form in Wang Bao's body with every thrust, the image was too erotic to not enjoy.

Although he had already cum, Wang Bao's cock hardened again from the rough handling of his body. Seeing Wang Bao's cock leak out, a constant stream of clear slick liquid made Nakai pick up the pace, and one hand rested on Wang Bao's lower stomach where the large bump would form from his cock. Wang Bao suddenly felt an intense pressure in his lower stomach and tried to wriggle away from Nakai's hand, but he had nowhere to go. Seeing Wang Bao's reaction, Nakai pressed down harder until he felt the details of his own cock through the soft skin. With the pressure in his stomach building, Wang Bao's eyes filled with water as he pleaded incoherently.