Chapter 10

"Mom!" Barry slightly yelled, opening his eyes.

As he woke up, he saw that he was in a big loft that he has never seen in his life. Rapidly, he removed the blankets that were covering his body and walked to the big windows that showed the outside world... And gladly there weren't any grey skies or any giant spaceship.

"I'm... back?" He whispered, still not knowing what was happening.

"Baby are you okay? I heard someone yelling," A voice asked him from behind... A familiar voice.

"Baby?" he asked looking now to the voice

"Yeah. Are you okay Barr?" Kara Danvers (AN: Sike! You really thought I wasn't going to add Superflash? Dude, if I'm making any story, they're going to appear as a couple and that's a fact! I hope it was worth the wait and if I troll any Superflash shipper I want to know how you felt in the comments ;D) by the looks of it, a good Kara Danvers asked. She was wearing the long shirt of Barry that was covering the naked body of Kara. Barry then looked at himself and he saw that he wasn't wearing any shirt.

"Yo-you're half naked! I didn't mean to interrupt you or-" he said covering his eyes. While rubbing her eyes from the tiredness, she walked to him and grabbed his hands.

"Are you sure you're okay Barr? It's not the first time you see me like this... half naked," she said, raising an eyebrow not knowing what was happening to her boyfriend. After some time Barry uncovered his eyes and looked at her.

"I... I'm okay,"

"Are you sure? Look, I know you're still... disappointed that Hunter... that Zolomon did the things he did to your family and to you, but you know I'm always going to be with you no matter what. Because I love you, and if you need sometime I'll be waiting for you, I know how that pain feels," she said smiling at him. Barry was surprised by how Kara was acting with him and how she knew everything that happened to his parents or that she's even on his earth.

"I love you too. And I'm happy you're going to be with me no matter what," he answered with a smile, he didn't know why he answered that, but inside him he felt that was the right answer.

"Now that's the smile I fell in love with. Look I know we were supposed to have dinner right now, but remember when I told you there's this man that arrived in a kryptonian pod? Well, he has woken up and he escaped, my sister and J'onn are searching for him and they need my help. We have to postpone it. Again, I'm really sorry," she said walking to the bathroom and changing into her suit.

"No... it-it's fine, I have to talk with Oliver," he said looking at his desk where the card that Thea gave him was, and he was surprised the card was even there.

"Oh, sure. I'll see tonight right?" she said getting out now with her suit.

"Of course," then Kara kissed him on the lips, he continued the kiss for a while until she broke it.

"love you. Bye," she said flying away from their loft.

"What's happening?" he muttered looking at Kara flyingto National City. Without thinking twice he changed into his suit and went to Star City to have a chat with Oliver.

When he arrived Oliver was in his suit working with some new arrows. Oliver looked at the speedster when he felt the gust of wind behind his back

"Flash?"

"Oliver? It is Oliver right?" with a confused face Oliver answered him. "Of course it is. What's wrong, Barry? What happened? Why aren't you with Kara?" he asked him. He started to look at the "normal" arrow cave. Taking a deep breath he started to tell him all the adventure he had hours before. Some time had passed and he had finished while Oliver was paying extremely attention at every word he was saying.

"Let me get this straight. The whole world changed because you prevent your mother's murder?" he asked once again working in his arrows.

"And it was on the brink of destruction before I changed it back," Barry answered with his arms crossed

"But now everything's back to "normal" except the part of the prince of Daxam who hasn't arrived?"

"Not only that, but Kara's here on this earth, and that we're a couple, trying to change history... I should've known better. Thawne was right. I was selfish."

"Don't beat yourself Barry. If I had your power, I would've tried the exact same thing. And don't think I haven't thought about it. And about Kara... so you don't love her?"

"No! I mean I don't know, we met once. But when I saw her today I felt something... something inside me that said it's right, I'm remembering things I've done with her in this timeline. I... I'm going to need to get sometime to get used to it, but... I like how everything is going with her... even if for me it was just some minutes I've been with her," He said, making his friend smile a little. Feeling that his friend is going to stay with the kryptonian in the future

"But there's still something I can't explain... My memories of this world were fading every minute I was in the alternate timeline, but now... even hours later... I still remember a thirteen birthday party. One where my mother baked me a cake shaped like a sports car. I remember taking my driver's test with her when I turned sixteen. I remember going to her house for dinner on Sundays. Last week she made Lasagna. I brought dessert. A lemon tart. Her favorite," he started saying, remembering everything and even more things of this timeline and the one of Flashpoint. Like going with Kara to Noonans to try the new sticky buns. Kissing for the first time after they fought Grodd. Even he remembered what happened yesterday... Scratching his neck like he always does when he's nervous or insecure says

"I don't know why or how, but I remember every single moment I spent with my mother in that alternative timeline. I'm guessing it could be a temporal aftereffect or the result of chronal residue still in my bloodstream," as he finished Oliver looked at him.

"Or it could be a gift, Barry," he started crossing his arms, while Barry started to look down, remembering what happened to Oliver's sister and how she suffered in that timeline thanks to him.

"A gift to make it all a little easier..." Barry sighed, knowing he needed to complete Thea's wish of giving the letter to her big brother.

"Oliver... There's one thing I didn't tell you yet. There was someone I met there... Someone I couldn't have saved the world without, she was Thea..."

"Speedy? She was the Green Arrow?" He asked, and he nodded

"She gave me this," he showed the small letter with the name "Oliver" in it.

"What is it?" He was confused, Barry didn't say anything and just handed the letter to Oliver.

"Dear Son..." As he read that he knew it was the letter of his father, slowly he started to sit down without removing his eyes from the letter, so Barry helped him to sit.

"Love always. Your Father and your Mother. Robert & Moria." It finished

He didn't want to bother his friend so he was crossing his arms leaning on the desk, and looking around the arrow cave trying to see if there wasn't anything new. His thoughts of Kara, S.T.A.R Labs, team Flash, everything was stopped when he saw Oliver Queen, the Green Arrow, the coldest friend he has... was now in tears. Oliver turns to see Barry, not hiding his tears from his friend.

"You're one hell of a messenger. Thank you, Barry," Oliver read the letter another time. Barry with a smile answered

"You're welcome, Oliver,"

The End

AN: And that's how you make a Flashpoint story (not like the CW one) I hope you really liked this story! And I'll start writing IWNLYG and My Love for You. I'll see you later!