Chapter 8

When the reporter finished talking Barry took Speedy to the kitchen so the two of them could talk. But everyone (Except Diggle and Heat Wave) back in the room looked confused on how fast the two of them were gone from the living room.

"What the hell are you-?" Speedy started, but Barry didn't give her any time to finish the answer because he started to talk.

"We have to do something. People are dying. Real people are dying. I can't pretend that this is just a dream that's going to get wiped away anymore,"

"But this is going to get wiped away," The young brunette said emotionless.

"I could forget everything at any moment. And If we fail to stop Thawne-" Now it was the turn of Thea to interrupt the speedster

"We won't,"

"Even if we do find the Reverse Flash trying to figure out what events he altered the past will be like trying to find the right grain of sand in the ocean. As much as I don't want to admit it, this could be the world we're stuck with. We need to confront The Prince of Daxam and Supergirl. And we're going to need every known super-human to help us do it. We have to save this world," Some time passed and there wasn't any response from Thea. He was going to say something when she finally said a simple "No,"

"No?" He asked, confused.

"Either we change this world Flash... Or we let it burn in HELL,"

"Why are you shouting?" The voice of Diggle said at the entrance of the kitchen with everyone else who was in the living room.

"What're you guys talking about? Can we talk about it too?!" Heat wave asked, taking the final sip of his beer.

"Felicity's in communication with everyone, right, Diggle?" Barry said, now looking at him. "Everyone who?" he asks. "Everyone who is refusing to help. Call them we're going to put a stop to Supergirl and the prince of Daxam," he finished. Diggle just stared at him. "What are you waiting for? he sighed

"They won't come, Flash. Not unless Speedy does?"

"Why her?"

"Because of the urban legend built up around Speedy over the years. I know she's just a woman in a costume, but everyone else sees her as something more. They've heard the stories and believed them. They think Speedy's invincible," He said, while everyone looked at Speedy who was crossing her arms just hearing what they were saying.

"No one's invincible. But that fact shouldn't be holding anyone back. We all have something to offer. We all have something to lose. We have to move, and we have to move now," Flash said, looking at her. Who was emotionless

"Flash?" Tommy said, walking in front of him

"We'll come with you,"

"But Tommy-"

"We have to Laurel. Even if it's only the Flash and us. We can't sit inside and watch TV and hope something good is going to happen. We have to make it,"

"No. No, it's too dangerous for normal humans,"

"It's dangerous for everyone, Flash. Besides, we're not normal human beings..."

"I'll come. I mean I know you know everyone thinks I'm a bit off, which I am... But, still... I'll help however I can if you'll still have me,"

"Somebody's gotta be a hero," Constantine said, finishing his cigarette. Barry looked at Thea who was still looking straight. He gave up and started to walk away

"Oliver would've come," He said, exiting the place.

"Spartan, wait," Thea said now catching everyone up