Chapter 4

When they arrived upstairs Thea with all her might put the speedster back to the chair. "I just want to say that you just got hit by one lightning, and the first thing you want after opening your eyes is to get back to the place you got struck?" she said, putting the burned Allen.

"What can I say?" he said. Thea sighed and put him down. "You really are crazy," Barry scoffed.

"Like a fox. Now get me back in-" Barry was interrupted by another lighting, hitting him. The explosion made Thea and him fly to the skies. Barry was going to fall on the roof, but she wasn't going to have the same luck, since she was falling to her death.

That's when Barry felt lighting circling his body and he got to see everything going into slow motion. Knowing what was happening he smiled. Thea accepting her faith mumbled. "I'm sorry Ollie," after saying that she closed her eyes. But she didn't feel the cold and hard floor.

Opening her eyes she sees Barry and lighting dancing in all his body. "Told you," he said looking at Thea.

"Le-let's get you back at the med bay," she said surprised about this guy telling the truth about him being fast... Really fast.

While this was happening, on the other side of the country near the border the people created to prevent anything that would affect the other side of the country there's a building that had the letters "DEO" or also known as Department of Extranormal Operations. Inside that place there were aliens and people inside, all of them working hard and with serious faces, but deep inside they were scared about their... boss.

"J'onzz!" the voice of a woman was heard. All the soldiers immediately salute and look at their boss. The boss was none other than Kara Danvers or Kara Zor-El, or as the people know her now Supergirl, but this Supergirl was different starting, she had an armored suit and not her normal suit with a skirt, she had no emotions. Behind her, there was a scared Alex Danvers.

"Ye... yes Supergirl?" J'onn J'onzz or also known as Martian Manhunter asked.

"Do you have something from those Daxamites?" she asked, putting her hands beside her back. With some fear J'onn answered

"N-no..." sighing, she walks to him.

"What have I told you?" she said, grabbing him from his suit.

"No one fails Supergirl more than one time..." he said.

"How many times have you failed me?" She asks, charging her heat vision.

"Twice," he said, closing his eyes. Behind her, Alex was looking at everything, she joined her sister since she loves her and understands her point of view even if she was scared of what her sister's going to do to the city, and she also didn't want to be killed by her sister, but killing the father figure of both of them? That started to go too far...

"Supergirl! Don't you think this is not worth it?" she asked her boss. After thinking for a few seconds, she leaves him.

"Be glad, my sister still cares and loves you, because I lost that feeling when you were giving that fucking Daxamite some time to leave when I had him... At least her mother and father were idiots and stayed a few seconds more..." she said walking away. Her sister looked at him and sighed. He murmured to her "Thanks," she nods and leaves to follow her sister.

"You have until tomorrow to find that spaceship or you're dead. Do you hear me?!" She yells.

"Yes, boss," J'onn answers and goes back to work.

"What do we know right now about those people?" she asks her sister while walking to her office.

"We know that the Prince wants to destroy not just this half of the city, he wants to destroy the planet,"