Chapter 9

"Oh, Barry... Look what you did," Eobard Thawne, the man in the yellow suit said.

"Thawne?"

"Yes, Barry. I'm here in this hell of a world. A world being torn apart by your friends,"

"It's your fault!" he yelled, and the two started to have a speed fight, Barry trying to catch Eobard, but it was useless. Eobard once again was winning the fight, every hit he tried was blocked by his reverse. And on the other hand Eobard was hitting almost every punch and kick he made, even mocking him and making Barry stand up.

"It's taking you longer to get up to speed than I would've guessed. Physically and mentally," Eobard said crossing his arms and loving how his enemy can barely stand up. Barry then started to fight with the last stamina he had. Which surprised his reverse. He ran to grab some weapons. Tired of Barry who was still fighting he speeds to grab a metal iron and hits him in the leg. Making the hero scream in pain. He punched him so he's able to remove the metal. Eobard grabbed him and then threw him to the ground once again.

The first thing he sees when he opens his eyes is all the chaos the fight has made. Then Citizen Cold hits with his cold gun to some soldiers even though he's severely hurt. Wells behind his back shooting. But everything was useless, the soldiers of the DEO shot both heroes. When they fell to the floor they were dead.

"What did you do to the world?" he asks still in the ground since Eobard with his foot was holding him
"What did I do? Oh, Barry. My idol. My inspiration. That's the beauty of all this madness. I didn't do anything. Not a thing. You see, it turns out... You're the villain today. You're a more dangerous enemy to yourself than I could ever hope to be. But you forgot what you did, didn't you?" he asks, grabbing him from his neck and vibrating his other hand.

"I want you to remember Barry. I want you to know the truth. And I can do that by resetting your internal vibrations, though it will be extremely painful." He then hit Barry behind his neck making an explosion of red and yellow lighting. All this while Barry was screaming.

"Do you remember Barry? You were at your mother and father's grave. The second day after Mr. Zolomon killed your father. And a life of gnawing emptiness finally pushes you over the edge," Eobard starts while he sees all the flashbacks of him with tears watching the grave of his parents. Another one where he runs really fast making a breach open.
"To a place you swore you'd never go. To the past. To the day your mother died," He sees more flashbacks of him being once again in his house an hour ago. And at the right moment where he grabs Eobard and stops him

"Do you remember? You found me before your future self did. And in that instant, you pulled the entire speed force into you to stop me. To stop me from killing your mother. You were like a bullet through a windshield. You shattered history," he added, while now he sees flashbacks of his friends. Oliver dying on the Gambit. Supergirl grabbing his cousin's dead body. Mon-El and Lena kissing. And Firestorm being captive.

"The lives of the people closest to you were put on a broken path. This is your fault Barry. And in a supreme act of selfishness, shattered history like a rank amateur, turned the world into a living hell moments away from destruction. Now who's the villain, Flash! Now who's the villain! He yelled the last part with pure hate while kicking the stomach of the hero.

"I'm the villain!" He yelled making a enormous explosion of lighting on the building

"Damn you Thawne... Damn you!" he said, fighting him just a little more.

"I remember!" he added while receiving a strong hook of Eobard

"Excellent. Then it's time to finish this!"

In the center of the fight Mon-El and Diggle were fighting, hand to hand. The two were good, there was no winner yet, that's when two soldiers with big armors attacked Mon-El.