Twenty-Six

Yoongi and Taehyung had to tell the others that he was now a vampire. Jungkook didn't seem to like the idea of Yoongi being a vampire either, but he was protective, suddenly reminding Jimin that Namjoon had told them specifically not to turn Yoongi.

It was a serious matter, turning Yoongi into a vampire and going against what the other coven had said. Namjoon had threatened Taehyung's life if he did anything to Yoongi, and now look where they are: meeting up outside their house at dawn.

Before they decided to open the back door to their house and face the others, Jimin had hugged the life out of Taehyung, just in case. Just in case anything happens.

Jimin was the one to open the door, wanting to block it. As the peek of sunlight came through the door, so did Seokjin and his friends. They were all standing outside, waiting. Waiting to see Yoongi.

Seokjin looked the most worried out of them all. Jimin had never seen Seokjin with such a worried look in his eyes, and though he sort of felt jealous that he loved Yoongi that much, Jimin thinks he can finally understand it. He understands that Seokjin's best friend had just given up his life. He understands that Seokjin loves Yoongi, but not in that way.

He's sad for a friend.

As much as he felt sorry for him, when Seokjin tried to step onto the porch and enter his home, he held up his hand and straightened up, blocking the door again.

"We'll come outside."

One step at a time.

Except Yoongi was a fucking ignorant man. He tried to push through the door, but Jimin had to block him from even leaving. He gave the younger a glare as if to say what the hell are you doing, dude?

"I'm not going to be afraid of my own friends." Yoongi somehow ended up pushing by Jimin, not without Taehyung nearly flipping shit behind him. But Yoongi may have been right, though. Seokjin and his friends wouldn't kill Yoongi if he stepped out. Taehyung is the one to be worried about.

So he let Yoongi leave.

"Yoongi, baby." Seokjin wrapped his arms around his best friend. It broke Jimin to see Seokjin nuzzle into Yoongi's neck. It broke him to hear sniffles coming from the older.

Is he... crying?

"Idiot," Seokjin continued. "Why did you do this? Why are you okay with this?"

Right? Why would someone want to be a vampire— granted, Taehyung. The only reason he would have is Kim Taehyung.

Ugh, love.

"Why don't we ask Jimin?"

Those words brought Jimin's eyes away from the sight of Seokjin and Yoongi hugging. It was Namjoon's voice, and Jimin hadn't really been paying that much attention to know what the hell Namjoon was talking about.

"Me?" he asked.

Everyone's eyes were now on Jimin. He didn't like the feeling. Didn't like that his name was suddenly called out. He also didn't like that Namjoon was stepping forwards, but to protect Taehyung, Jimin stepped down from the porch and came face to face with him. Though he was much shorter, he kept his stern look in his eyes, kept his head held high.

But why is Namjoon causing problems, anyways? What did Jimin even do?

"You let your leech attach to my friend and now look what happened. You knew that we didn't want this. If this is your revenge on Seokjin, then I don't fucking mind getting revenge for myself, Park Jimin. Yoongi is my friend, too. Not just Jin's."