momos P.O.V. last chapter...

Momo P.O.V

After saying goodbye to izu I went to edgeshots agency to work on my reflexes and fighting techniques.

When I arrived the secretary said to go a tight up the elevator.

I walked into the elevator waiting until it pinged once it opened I was met with a kunia flying at me I dodged and noticed edgeshot.

Edgeshot- you have good reflexes and how is your arm young one.

Momo- thank you mr. Edgeshot and my arm is better now thanks to R.G.

Edgeshot- well then change into your hero suit and let's begin training then we will go on patrol.

Momo- right.

After momo went to change she got a text from izuku who was already on patrol saying *I'm on patrol right know if your wondering and yes I will be careful but I wanted to know if you need my help call ok*.

Momo's mind- he is really caring for someone who can be so devious.

After momo changed into her hero suit she got straight to training with edgeshot in hand to hand combat karate and some weapon training aswell.

When they started to go on patrol they were stopping some robberies some assaults and even helped in a hostage situation.

When they were getting back they started to see loads of civilians being evacuated from the area.

Edgeshot- creati you go back to the agency I'll check out what's happening.

Momo- yes edgeshot.

Momo followed through edgeshots order and went back to the agency.

After a few minutes of walking she started to hear explosions coming from were the civilians were being evacuated.

News helicopters were on the scene recording and broadcasting the even on live T.V.

When momo found a screen she noticed two people one in a purple uniform and another in a tuxedo until she realized it was izuku who was there.

She started to worry when they started there duel a two icons appeared on the screen one of the picture of the one he was dueling and the other of izuku and under the pictures there were the number 4000 and the letters L.P.

Momo knowing what L.P ment started to worry even more.

When the guy in the tuxedo summoned a giant shark she worried for izuku until he summoned a woman in a old Egyptian stile dress.

When the shark attacked the woman the attack was stopped and a white dragon appeared when his turn ended he placed two cards.

When izuku drew he looked worried when he placed three cards he ended his turn.

When the guy played another monster he was going on about a monster to destroy izu I got even more worried when all of a sudden a blackhole opened on the flow revealing a cocoon that opened up to show a dragon with six wing a serpentine body and the number 17 on one of its horns.

When he ordered another attack on the woman he activated her ability to cancel the attack and summon another blue eyes.

When he ended his turn izuku drew another card and looked to be talking to someone
Once he ordered his blue eyes to attack the dragon it successfully hit but it wasn't destroyed I was petrified once he summoned another monster that looked like barnicle it attacked izuku directly dropping his L.P.

Once it was izukus turn he was feeling down and once he started smiling he yelled out I'm feeling the flow and ready to swing into action!!!.

He drew a card and he looked happy he activated the card and he discarded one for two monsters of the pendulum.

When I thought izuku was gonna pendulum summon he didn't and attacked the barnicle destroying it and then ended his turn.

When the guy added more attack points to its dragon he attacked a dragon and it destroyed one of the two blue eyes and then he summoned a second barnacle and attacked izu directly once more and he ended his turn.

Izuku drew another card and ended his turn.

The man got a twisted smile and started mocking izuku then he summoned a third barnacle to the field and attacked izuku twice and then he activated two cards that ingulfed izuku in flames.

Once I noticed his life points I started to tear up almost crying when he got up and said.

I have three reasons that I will survive this duel.
1. I will regain astrals memories back.
2. I have a daughter and girlfriend to go back to.
3. And keep all those I love SAFE!!!.

When izuku drew a card he sacrificed the woman along the two magicians in his hand railing his ace chaos dragon levianeer.

Then the dragon and one of the barnacles were destroyed and the guy was scared izuku the stated

Your dealing with someone who controls the chaos your dealing with someone who looks apon the destruction your facing someone who has the gods themselves at the palms if there hands.

With that said he motioned his hand and attacked the last barnacle and finished off the guys L.P.

When the deal finished he collapsed doto strain and exhaustion I was so terrified I ran back to the agency to see were izuku was when I found out he was resting in a hospital I was realived that he is ok.

When the internships were over when we got back to U.A everyone was talking about his duel and asking me if I was ok.

When the door opened it was Izuku who had a bandage on his cheek I went up to him and punched him in the stomach and yelled in tears.

YOUR STUPID IDIOT!!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There you have it momos point of view from the last chapter so have a great day/afternoon/night and see you next time bye.

Words: 981