the betrayal and the meeting

[Izuku POV]

Im walking to my girlfriends room to ask if she wants to go on a date today considering we've been dating for 7 months now and almost finishing our freshman year of U.A. hero high school.

But then when I get to her door I hear moaning I was thinking she was touching herself and was about to leave when she spoke.

[Ochako] ahh~ todoroki~ harder~!.

[Todoroki] with pleasure you filthy b!tch.

This broke me my best friend was screwing my girlfriend I kick down the door with O.F.A and see them.

[Third person POV]

After izuku kicked the door down ochako and todoroki covered themselves trying to hide there shame.

[Ochako] deku it's not what it looks like!.

[Izuku] so todothotki's Dick just slipped inside you magically BULLSHIT!!.

When the class got there they saw a naked todothotki and a naked ochawhore in bed all of the class were disgusted by this but the most broken of all was momo she was dating todoroki since the sports festival and know he is cheating on her with ochawhore.

[Momo] todoroki I loved you!!.

[Todothotki] *scoffs* and I never loved you I was using you for your status as a yaoyorozu and your body.

This broke momo even more the fact that the one person she loved lied and faked there love.

Izuku hearing this punched todothotki in the face and when his m****a sized dick came out (which is really small) followed in a drop kick to the nuts and every guy in 1-A winced and one in particular was terrified (*cough* m****a*cough*) momo ran to her room being comforted by the rest of the girls while Izuku was being reprimanded (Iida) and praised for putting a cheater and liar in his place and also being comforted by his close friend bakugo katsuki.

[Bakugo] Oi dekiru why don't you me and the boys hang out to get your mind of things?.

[Izuku] yeah thanks kacchan and I'll take you up on that.

After that izuku goes with bakugo kaminari kirishima sero shoji and Sato to the Arcade after getting promotion from Aizawa.

[Timeskip the next day Izuku POV)

I woke up in kacchans room must have had a gaming competition or something because my (insert any console) Is out and connected to the TV.

I got up and walked to my room to shower change and get ready for school.

Once I was done I head down to receive a kick to the face by Iida.

[Izuku] what was that for!?.

[Iida] shut up villain and stay still until the teachers arrive.

[Bakugo] were telling you it's not dekiru!!.

[Sero kirishima sato shoji and kaminari] yeah he was with us sleeping and we were with him the whole time yesterday!!.

[Ochako] I cant believe I loved you!.

[Izuku] same here bitch!.

Aizawa came inside and checked izuku for injuries.

[Dadzawa] what's going on and why is problem child on the floor!?.

[The chaos squad] these idiots think its midoriya/dekuri who is the traitor!.

Nezu walks in with all might tsugauchi (I think that's how you spell his name) a long with endeavour.

[Nezu] *with tears in eyes* izuku midoriya you are arrested for the stealing of U.A. student and teacher files and giving them yo the league.