Sports fest confession and internships

[Third person P.O.V]

When izuku got to his classroom the next day he sat down and started fidgeting with his cards shuffling them and then organizing them by card type level/rank/arrow izuku repeated this three times until Aizawa came in and announced the U.A. sports festival.

Everyone was literally deja vu inf so hard remembering there first year apart from izuku who was busy forming multiple way how to win without his ace monster.

He had discovered atleast thirty way how to win without levianeer and he chose to stick with option number 3: using only level four monsters for the 1v1 battles and not link/fusion/synchro/XYZ/ritual/pendulum summon and just play level four monsters and then revealing that he won with monsters that are not high level.

[Timeskip brought to you by chibi izuku beating chibi bakugo at a duel]

The day of the sports festival was finally here and he was ready to kick some ass.

Todoroki- midoriya I wish you good luck in the sports festival.

Izuku- thanks and to you too todoroki.

Todoroki- thanks midoriya.

When they came out on stage and filled up on stage they called up izuku to say this years pleadge.

Izuku- hello I'm izuku midoriya and I am not good with words so I'll just speak what's on my mind.

The crowd was confused on what he said and then he started to speak again.

Izuku- when I was a boy I found out all humans aren't created equal some have more power over others and that the world is unfair.

The crowd was silent waiting for him to continue.

Izuku- I was born with a wierd quirk a quirk that can't be activated unless I have this support item on me at all times.

He holed up his wrist showing a tablet like thing and then it protected a blade like hologram.

Izuku- I dint know of this quirk and was classified as Quirkless it wasn't until last year I received my support item after I was kicked out and sent to tartarus under false pretenses and had my enhancer type quirk taken from me by the Villain A.F.O I finally activated this hidden quirk of mine.

The crowd were shocked that he was sent to prison and with fake evidence.

Izuku- I may be a student but when I stand here talking to you I'm more than a student I'm a human being saying that quirkless weak quirked or strongly quirked broken Sad abandoned you mustn't give up you know why?.

The crowd was curious about what he was about to say.

Izuku- because when I'm here it's always a time to swing into action!.

He then placed two cards on the blade and then appeared two magicians who were floating in a pillar of light.

Izuku- a time to get your game on and accel!.

A circle opened up in the sky revealing five Ray's of light.

Izuku- a time to rev it up in the future.

The lights stopped and showed a dragon another magician a humanoid like man with a horn and two mechanical looking things.

Izuku- a time to feel the flow and high five the sky!.

The two mechanical things turned into two orbs and got sucked into a black hole and it exploded showing an angel like creature that looked to be mechanical aswell.