Others like me and Duel with a number wielder

Izuku P.O.V.

I was patrolling around with dad when I bumped into a guy older than me he had blond hair and a duel disk just like me.

???- watch were ya walk'n there pal and you al'right?.

Izuku- yeah I'm fine and what about you?.

Joey- tha names Joseph wheeler but call me Joey ?.

Izuku- Izuku midoriya and is that a duel disk?.

Joey- oh this old thing yeah it's a duel disk and here are my cards.

Joey shows izuku his cards and izuku is shocked that he isn't the only one and that he has a very balanced deck.

Izuku- wait you even have a red eyes like me.

Joey- ye- wait what!?.

Izuku pulls out his own deck and shows it to joey.

Joey- your tha spoits fest winner izuku midoriya I didn't recognize ya.

Izuku- it's ok and I'm flattered I got recognized.

Joey- well izuku how about you and me become pals.

Izuku- sure thing Joey wanna hang out after my patrol with eraserhead?.

Joey- sure and I wanna meet him he is one of my favorite heros after all.

Izuku- same here.

They both talk and walk together when they finally come across Aizawa who was pissed.

After a two hour scolding from Aizawa they both kept talking when Joey told izuku he was quirkless.

Izuku- really and how did you deal with it?.

Joey- well my sister and friends helped me through the most part there also quirkless.

Izuku- and who is your sister and friends?.

Joey- well theres my sister serenaty and my best friend Tristan and then my girlfriend tea and then my roommate bakura they all got me through some rough times.

Izuku- well why dont you introduced me to them maybe we can be friends.

Joey- that's so cool yeah let's go and my friends.

After a few hours of running they got to Joey's appartment building were bakura and Tristan were dueling on the table while tea was watching at them keeping score.

Tea- oh hey Joey how was walking around town and who is he?.

Tristan- yeah Joey you can't bring strangers here out of the blue like that.

Bakura- oh its izuku midoriya from the sports festival I knew I recognized that face.

Tristan and Tea were shocked they totally dissed izuku.

Tea and Tristan- were sorry.

Izuku- it's ok and it's a pleasure to meet you three Joey told me a lot about you.

After they all talked for the day Tea Tristan and Joey I sister on them to walk Izuku home since Joey is the one who brought him here.

While they were walking they bumped into a person with a duel disk aswell who had crazed eyes and a number on his hand that resembled the number 17