Mad Tea [6]

(If a chapter title has [6], it means it has no specific POV point)

"HELLO TOODLY DO!" The Mad Hatter said to his son and his son's friends as they walked in, shoving a cake into a very tall boy's hands. The group quickly recognized the boy as Ranboo Yaga, son of Baba Yaga. Mario knew he should try and talk to Ranboo later, since he was David's roommate.

"U-um, I just wa-" Ranboo tried to say, but was shoved onto a seat at a table with his friend Tubbo Bee, son of Queen Bee. Tubbo laughed at his taller friend as some of their other friends came and sat down. There was Puffy, Nikki Six, daughter of the Six Swan Brothers, Bad Marian, son of Maid Marian, and Skeppy Locks, son of Goldilocks.

"The bird fly west and east, and the hungry hippo loves his shorts. To which and to earth, the raisin points north." Mad Hatter said. Jon nodded in response and lead his friends to a table. The five had only been sat down for a short while, when a woman with black and blue hair, horns, blue eyes, and stars in her hair walked up to the table.

"Hello, I am Cryo. I will be your server for today. What can I get you?" The woman asked. Jon knew this girl as Cryo Turtle, daughter of the Mock Turtle. She didn't go to Ever Origins High, and instead worked at the Mad Hatter's Tea Shoppe. (Cryo belongs to Voids-Ocean)

"Elderberry tea for Pat, vanilla tea for both Mario and Bryan, chocolate tea for me, hibiscus tea for Mitch, and a plate of scones with some jam please." Jon told his friend, who nodded politely. She quickly went to the kitchen and gave the order to Cardelia Caterpillar, child of the Blue Caterpillar. Cordelia worked as a cook here, and they had already gone through the transformation of becoming a butterfly so they were decidedly not a caterpillar. (Cordelia by GlitchyEx3)

"Like my father told us, today is a busy day here!" Jon said. The others agreed, looking at the many people in the tea shoppe. The group would always meet up at the tea shoppe at the end of a week, just before their weekend break, but it had never been this busy before. 

Including Cryo and Cardelia, there were only three workers beside the Mad Hatter in the tea shoppe. The third was Jakeed Dormouse, son of the Dormouse from Wonderland. Jakeed, like Cryo, was a waiter and him and his family were close family friends to Jon and his family.

"Don is probably helping out today then." Mario said, speaking of Don Hatter, son of the Mad Hatter and Jon's brother. Him and Jay-Jay were what's called "Irish twins", meaning they were born in the same year but not on the same day.

Don was usually hanging out with his and Jay-Jay's friends, like Imno and Pyrite. There was also Ruth and Reese Crimb, the twin children of Gretal, Ray Darling, son of Wendy Darling and Bella's little brother, and Richard Beast, son of the Beast and Devin's brother. (If anyone gets the reference with Ray, you will get a prize!)

"I believe Artemis and Shino also help out here on the busier days. When Artemis isn't making clothes, that is." Pat replied. Artemis De Vil, son of Cruella De Vil, and Shino Goodfairy, son of the Fairy Godmother, were some of the five's classmates. The two were always by eachother's side, outside of the classes they didn't share.

The two were known as the only confirmed couple in school, the headmistress only allowing it because they promised to break up after the signing. All the students, and some of the teachers, knew they wouldn't break up, but no one said a word and the headmistress was none the wiser.

The friends continued to talk until their food and drinks came, the five thanking Cryo happily. School was an awful experience they had to go through, especially since their wants and destinies didn't line up, but hanging out with eachother in a crazy place like the Mad Hatter's Tea Shoppe were anything could happen made it just a tad more bearable.

(Sorry this chapter is so short, I just wanted to get the last of the characters down. They should all be listed in this book now, besides the teachers. Also, they're will be a bonus chapter coming soon.)