"What do you hate about your height?" Kiyoko asked.

"Well... I have to bend over for my boyfriend to be able to kiss me, because he's too short." He said, with a grin.

"Why you little!" Yelled Yaku. "I'm not that short!"

"I knew it!" Shouted Kuroo as he pointed at the couple.

"We all knew it Kuroo." Yamamato said as he rolled his eyes.

Kiyoko dared Lev to kiss Yaku. When he did, they moved on. The next 3 rounds were nothing out if the ordinary.

The bottle then landed on Kenma. Hinata was asking.

"Oh shit." The pudding-haired setter mumbled.

"Question: Who confessed, you or your boyfriend? And I dare you to sit on his lap until the end of the game." He spoke.

"You already know the answer, Shoyou. Ah, I don't care. I was the one who confessed." Everyone except Kuroo, Hinata and Kageyama looked shocked that Kenma was the one to confess. He just shrugged as he sat on Kuroo's lap.

"You're dating?!" shouted Lev.

"Was it that surprising?" Kuroo asked.

"I guess not." The first year said with a shrug.

Kenma spun the bottle and it landed on Kageyama.

"Sweet revenge." he murmured.

"So, Kageyama, tell me, what do you most like about your boyfriend and why? And I dare you to make out with him for a minute."

"His..." He murmured. It was too low so nobody could hear what he said.

"What is it? Sorry I couldn't hear that." Kuroo mocked as he fondled his boyfriend's hair.

"I said his hair because it's fluffy!"

Then they did their dare.

After that, Kageyama spun the bottle and it landed on Tsukishima.

"Ask him if he has a lover!" Hinata shouted.

"He's too salty, nobody would choose him." Kageyama answered as he thought of a good truth question. However, soon enough, he gave up and asked Hinata's question.

"Do you have a lover?" Karasuno's first year setter inquired.

"I do." The simple answer that came from Tsukishima shocked both teams.

"Then, I dare you to read your most recent chat with them to us." Kageyama dared.

"Fine." Tsukishima deadpanned.

~Chat between Freckles and You~

You: FRECKLES I'M GOING TO COMMIT A MURDER-SUICIDE!

Freckles: what did Aki-nii do again?

You: he keeps pestering me about how he wants to meet this "lucky girl" I'm dating.

Freckles: lol. wanna come over?

You: YES. THANK YOU.

Freckles: Don't forget to tell your mom if you're gonna stay overnight.

You: kk. omw.

Freckles: Stay safe.

.

"That's it." Tsukishima said, after finishing the conversation.

A few more rounds later, the bottle was on Tsukishima again. Tanaka was the one asking.

"Shit." He murmured.

"So~ Tsukki, were you the one who confessed?"

"Yes."

"I dare you to text them and tell them that you want to break up with them."

"Fine."

~Chat between Freckles and You~

You: I want to break up.

Freckles: Well, I've been thinking about it as well and I think that's for the best. Goodbye, Tsukishima.

"H-he wants to break up a-as well." Tsukishima said, his voice slightly quivering.

"So it was a he... Did you love him that much?" Kuroo asked.

"My love for him was as vast as the Pacific Ocean. I don't know how to move on from him, he was all I had." The blond boy responded, tears brimming in his eyes.

Everyone looked at him shocked. Tsukishima wasn't one to show weaknesses in front of everyone.

He then started explaining what he loved about his now-ex-lover.

"I would trace his freckles when he was asleep as if they were stars shining in a dark night... We would watch Jurassic Park once a month and he would hide his face in my chest because he was scared yet he still watched them just because it was my favorite series. He could shoot me in the leg for my death to be more painful and I would thank him for letting me see his face more before I died-"

Then, Yamaguchi bursted out laughing.

"Yamaguchi, why are you laughing? Your best friend is really sad-"

Daichi's words were cut off by Tsukishima joining Yamaguchi's laugh. Everyone else looked at the two, confused as hell.

"He could shoot me in the leg, and I would still thank him as I was dying~" Tadashi mocked.

"Sorry~ I was running out of options." Tsukishima said.

"I'm not even going to comment about the Jurassic Park thing."

"It's true~"

"That was once!"

"Doesn't change the fact that it happened~"

"What's going on?" Narita asked, a curious look on his face.

"We decided to prank you."

"Huh?" Nishinoya asked, confused.

"The messages I read to you was between me and Yams."

"So... you don't have a lover?" Hinata inquired.

"Yes. I recently broke up with them."

"Wha-" Yamaguchi said.

"It was for a dare, but we didn't get back together yet."

"Fuck you Kei."

"We're switches, you already do."

.

Tbh I kinda like this but since it's not a scenario, so I'm going to post another one